The wounded tear

Kakashi's POV;

"You're saying you don't feel a thing?" Akemi asked him as they stood between a bunch of people in the crowded village. Kakashi looked at her,didn't know what to say.

Of course,he loved Narumi. A part of him would always love her,but he couldn't tell Akemi that. She was sweet,despite what people thought of her. Innocent,always trying to do the right thing. Narumi was fierce,and only did what protected her loved ones,despite her being at fault for the wrong thing.

"No."

"No?"

"No." He said,knowing it would be..

"You're lying." Yea,what she said.. "Kakashi,I know you. You can't lie to me,and it's okay to love her.. She was your first love."

Kakashi looked at Akemi as a hand was placed on his cheek,her other hand on his chest. He touched her wrist lightly.

"Why are you so determined to protect me?" To his surprise she smiled.

"Because I know you love me,too."

Narumi's POV;

Narumi walked around the village she once had felt so..safe in. But now she just felt like she out the village at risk.

Damn it.. Those goddamn feudal Lords know nothing about her,or about Naruto..or any of them.

"Narumi?" Narumi turned around and knew that the voice behind her was far too familiar for her to not know.

"Shikamaru."

He looked at her with not so sharp eyes,but more likely wide and shocked..

He looked around,seeing that people were watching them. Narumi didn't care though.

Without another second of hesitation Shikamaru was close enough to hug her tightly. Narumi stared in front of her with wide eyes,didn't know how to react...

"You fucking idiot!" He said as he hugged her. He ripped away just a little to look at her. "Do you even know what you put us all through? Me? Naruto? Sasuke! Goddamn even Kiba!" Kiba? Kiba actually cared?

"I-"

"We all looked for you..every week on missions after we were done we came and looked for you!" Narumi stared at him,her eyes still,her expression shocked and filled with horror.

"We-"

"Save it." Narumi suddenly said,her head turning down to the ground. She felt as if she didn't really wanna look at Shikamaru. "Every time i step outside in the village people look at me as if I destroyed something very precious to them. They don't see me as their hero anymore,they see me as a traitor. And every time I see all my friends they throw words in my face about how they looked for me." She hardened her eyes.

"I think I understand now how Sasuke felt when we looked for him.. We did it out of love,but he felt like we did it out of duty."

"Is that how you feel?"

"If you truly wanted peace and friendship with me,you would've let me go a long time ago. My duties belonged to the Feudal Lords-"

"And where do your duties belong now?" Shikamaru said,angry,teeth gritted. Narumi swallowed. she supposed he had a point..

"They're trying to kill you,the Five Kage-"

"I know." Narumi interrupted. "But I have no other choice..."

Suddenly Narumi heard someone screaming her name.

"Narumi! Narumi!" She turned around and saw Sakura running towards them. She looked...shocked.

"Narumi!" She was breathless by the time she was standing in front of them,but also looked as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Sakura..what's-what's wrong?"

"He took them.." She breathe out. "He took both of them!  We tried to stop them all but they were strong!-"

"Sakura!" Narumi yelled,clinging onto her shoulders. "Who?! Who is 'them'?!"

Sakura straightened and looked at Narumi with something that looked like sympathy.

She swallowed. "Lord Misaki,the one who made a promise with the Feudal Lords.." Narumi waited,impatiently. "He took Naruto and Sasuke."

3 months later 

Narumi walked through the woods,bleeding from her stomach. Holding her right hand on her waist she panted,gasping for air.

Leaning against a tree she fell down and breathed in hard and gritted her teeth.

Damn these bastards.. Damn them. If she'd just..protected them.

"Oh,Narumi..." She heard his voice clear and loud,and he sounded like the devil himself.

"Come out,come out wherever you are.." She swallowed and felt tears burning in her eyes. She took a deep breath and noticed that he stopped moving.

She put a hand to her mouth and closes her eyes hard.

"You can't hide forever! I know where you are,I can feel it! We're bound to each other,remember?" Oh she remembered quite fucking well.

It wasn't that Narumi was afraid.. She wasn't. It was just that she felt pressure on her to attack the person she loved the most.

She couldn't.

Besides.. He inflicted allot more pain on her than she could inflict on him. The new jutsu he's learned..

Suddenly,just like an echo something in the back of her head whispered.

Save him... Help him... Save him...

Her eyes grew wide,and tears fell down her cheeks.

-

Sorry for the late chapter,I've been so busy! Hope you enjoy this one though!