Hand in anger

Narumi had,at last,defeated Toneri,but hadn't killed him. He understood the concept,and decided to stay wherever his home was. 

Narumi had been,all along in the wood breathing hard with a smile on her face. She felt the old memories pouring back at her. How wild she'd been back then,how she and Kurama always went along with everything. She truly had missed this. 

"I thought you left." Narumi slowly turned around and look at Sasuke. She smiled lightly. She remembered how desperate she'd been for Sasuke to come back. Back at the time when she'd kill anyone just to have Sasuke back. 

"The others already left,maybe-" Before he could end his sentence Narumi hurried towards him and kissed his lips. She knew he wasn't prepared for it,but he cupped her face only seconds later,letting their kiss become one. She felt complete,loved and most of all,in a long while,she felt happy. 

Narumi broke the kiss and looked in his eyes. "I would never leave you." she whispered,Sasuke was confused yet surprised. "I'm sorry I left you,all of you..I just couldn't hold the thought of hurting all of you again if my chakra is unlimited. I never wish to hurt Naruto,Sakura,Sai,Kakashi or anyone.. And I would kill myself if I ever came to the point of hurting you." Which was true. She would never bare the thought of hurting Sasuke. She loved him too much. 

"Sasuke,I love you." Sasuke smiled,holding her tightly in his arms. 

"I love you,Narumi." 

Two days later

Despite being dirty and sweaty,and smelling very bad,they came to the village looking like heroes. Everyone cheered for them once they came back. 

Except for when Narumi came walking into the village together with Sasuke. It wasn't,of course,because of Sasuke.It wasn't cause they were holding hands either. It was because of her. She was probably seen as a stranger here. 

They kept walking,and Sasuke squeezed her hand in comfort as she heard people murmuring about her. 

"That's the beautiful beast.. Naruto's twin sister..She's Lord Fourths daughter.." All kinds of things were said about her coming in here.  Only seconds later,Naruto looked behind him and smiled kindly at his sister,walking towards her and holding her free hand. 

The three of them walked hand in hand through the crowd and murmurs. Narumi hadn't expected Naruto to come towards her..But,she felt like everything was just like before when they'd been together in the village. She felt just as close to him. 

Once they were at the Hokage's office,Narumi knew that her behavior wouldn't be pleasant. She walked inside the office with Sasuke and Naruto in front of her,her friends behind her. She looked like a mess,she had dry blood on her face and dirt,sweat,ragged clothes and such. 

"Ah,you've-" Kakashi spoke out but stopped once he saw Narumi. She walked in,head high.

"We completed our mission." Sasuke said to him,his voice tense somehow. 

"I saw." 

"Well,to be honest," said Naruto,smirking at him. "Hadn't it been for Narumi,we hadn't been able to find Toneri or actually defeat him."

"It was Hinata's work." said Narumi. "If Hinata hadn't been there,everything would still be unclear. You and Hinata destroyed the tenseigan,I only defeated Toneri."

"And once again,you saveed the world." Kakashi said,looking straight at her. "Everyone please leave,except for Narumi."

And so everyone left. Everyone except her,of course. 

Once alone with Kakashi,she felt the tension coming up between them. She had loved him more than anything,she'd chosen him,and she'd made him her world. He was her first kiss,he was hers. Once. 

"Narumi-"

"Say it quickly so I may never see your face again." But she hated him,or at least had hated him before. He broke her heart,cheated on her,made her a monster,made her leave just cause of the power he'd unsealed inside of her. She couldn't find words for what she felt for him. 

"You still hate me." Kakashi said,sounding pained. Why was he all sad-looking all of a sudden? 

"Are you still surprised that I do?" Narumi said back calmly. 

"No." Well,isn't that a plot twist. "I know what I did-"

"Get to the point,Kakashi sensei. I won't stay here to listen about our past." As sharp as it sounded,it had to be said. Truth to be told,it ached in her heart when she saw him. 

"You listen to me now!" he shouted at her,making her look straight at him. "I know that what I did broke your heart,and that it made you what you think is a monster-"

"You don't know a damn about what you did." Narumi spit out. "I am a monster,I became an assassin for the sake of my brother and the others! Meanwhile,while I was clawing out their eyes you were kissing Akemi! Akemi out of all people! Why didn't you just break up with me? Do you really think I wanted to see that,Kakashi? I didn't! You should've told me!" Narumi was angry,her face was an explosion of anger. Her heart was beating so fast it made her shake. 

Kakashi looked at her,his face blank. "I still loved you."

"Apparently you loved her,too. I don't like liars.." And with that,Narumi stormed out of the room,black dots flooding in her sight. 

She was so angry she could barely think. Walking past her friends and her brother she called out. 

"Izuka,Sumo,let's go!" Narumi started running from the Hokage's office with Izuka and Sumo right behind her. They all started running,but just then Narumi felt another presence behind her. Actually several. 

Team 7 was following her closely behind. They were all running after her,and she decided to stop. Once she stopped,they stopped,too.

"Stop following us." Narumi said to them,giving them sharp eyes. But she didn't mean to. 

"Why are you leaving? I thought you were staying for good this time." She would've if it weren't for him.. Narumi took a deep breath,looking down at the ground,then at Izuka and Sumo,gesturing for them to go. 

"I can't stay here when my post is somewhere else." Narumi said,walking slowly away from them. "And I certainly can't stay here. I just can't." Then they teleported away from Konohagakure.