Crescent moon

Naruto's POV;

Naruto had heard the plan at least a thousand times..Narumi was to attack him from behind. But instead she saved a shinobi. And not only that but she won over three rogue ninja's?! Since they had all trained along with Madara and those other ninja's,the allied shinobi's were definitely stronger now. 

He saw how fast Narumi actually learned to be,how normal she was,and how people confusingly started to stare and mumble. Naruto smiled,going towards his sister with his heart pounding. She was finally back. 

Naruto was right behind her,placing his hand on her shoulder,and seeing how she turned around,seeng his face,and smiled. 

"Welcome back,sister." he proudly and smirked. She didn't hesitate for a second to smile back. 

"Thank you for having me back,brother." 

Narumi's POV;

"You knew my plan from the beginning!" Narumi said to Madara,her friends siding with her. "You knew I was gonna attack,which is why you started training with me when I killed that man. You wanted me to think I had earned your trust..When really,you just wanted me to think that if I killed more men,you'd trust me more and train me harder,making me close to you as an apprentice." Madara chuckled and pointed at her. 

"You're smart," he said. "Which is why I've always hated you."  Narumi let go of the kunai and felt her heart beating fast of excitement. Her pulse was faster now..Her mind was thinking oddly much,calculating the distance between them,the speed and how to kill him. 

Narumi had always been extremly smart,it was no doubt about that.. She took up her new sword,a cursed sword which she had been given by Kanemi whom had never had much potential with swords. He'd planned to give it to Kemi,but she already had a sword. 

Besides,this one was cursed. One cut and you'd be having poison in your system that can't be cured. It'll crush your heart from the inside once it cuts you. So all Narumi really needed was to get one hit on Madara,and he'd be dead.

But then again,Naruto put his hand on her shoulder. "We're in this together..Don't fight alone. I'm not letting you die." he said just as he got into Sage mode,his eyes yellow. Unlike Naruto,Narumi had blue swirls on her face when she got into sage mode. She was surprised by how fast Naruto got into sage mode. 

"Let's do this!" Naruto shouted to all the shinobi's around them. They all cheered,and then the fight started..

-

Narumi hadn't expected that Madara still had white zetsu's,but he did. However,she had only aimed for Madara the whole time. 

She and Naruto fought him all alone while the others fought Obito,the Red Assassin's and the white Zetsu's. 

"Naruto!" Narumi shouted,and they both nodded. Narumi and Naruto both made two rasenshuriken's,both of them kicking Madara on the stomach. But he blocked their hit,of course. That only gave them time,though.. Their shadow clones would be enough. 

"Rasenshuriken!" Naruto and Narumi paired their rasenshuriken's together,making a stronger,better and bigger rasenshuriken. 

He aimed at Madara,but Madara had almost drained Narumi and Naruto of their chakra. Of course,they had lots left..But they needed it. And it had been almost an hour. Madara was already in Six Path's mode,and he was stronger than ever.. The first half hour was quite okay,but then he entered Six Path's mode. 

Narumi had to keep fighting though,no matted how wounded she actually was.. 

"Narumi,Naruto!" Both Narumi and Naruto had hit Madara just enough to make him fly backwards..One of their little hits. The twins looked up at the sky and saw Bushier Brow sensei,Kakashi and the Five Kage flying on birds. 

"Get out of there! We'll take care of it for the moment." They got down to the ground,and Lady Tsunade immediately ran to Narumi and Naruto. 

"You two need to heal up..He's in Six Path's mode now." They both nodded and ran to Sakura and the rest. 

-

"He's stronger now," Narumi said,flinching. "Way too strong.." she breathed out,little scars on her arms and her cheek. All the while,her sword had been safely tucked in her shield,all because she couldn't possibly hit him with it. But next time,she will definitely do it. 

Sakura healed Naruto first as Ino had offered to heal Narumi. Ino's father had died from the Ten Tail's beast bomb. Narumi admired Ino for her strength. 

Kiba and Akamaru were in front of her,with Hinata and Shino in the back. "You're braver than any of us to get the hatred of the world on your shoulders and kill Madara.." Kiba said to her,which was something she had not expected at all. This coming from Kiba was weird. But she was grateful. 

"And I'm sorry for attacking you that day,Narumi." Hinata said,her eyes shining with kindness. Narumi nodded. 

"We're all sorry," Shino said as Narumi looked at each and one of her friends. All of them were smiling at her. "We spoke badly of you and never once tried to overthink the matter. We had no idea.. And even so,you were still our friend." Shino said. 

And that somehow gave Narumi more strength. 

-

Narumi was on her knees in the forest,and was breathing harder than ever. She needed to restore her chakra..Needed to heal up. This was literally impossible. She felt like every bone inside of her was melting and dislocating. She just wasn't strong enough. 

Narumi looked up at the sky,touching her arm. "Dad..Mom..Can I make it?"  she asked,knowing she wouldn't get any answer at all. 

"They may not be able to answer it," someone said behind her."But I can answer it." Narumi didn't recognize the voice,hadn't heard it before..No..This was a stranger. 

"The answer is yes." the person said. "You can make it. You can do anything,if you just believe it. If you have supportive people."

"I don' want them getting hurt-"

"No excuses." the person said to her,which only made her eyes burn with tears. "You're strong...Don't you agree...Sasuke?" 

Narumi's eyes widened as she saw Sasuke coming in front of her,walking towards her calmly from the tree's. He looked beautiful from where he was.,stopping,and looking at her. He was..a person she loved truly much. 

"Yes,Hagoromo Otsutsuki.." Hagoromo? 

Narumi looked at Sasuke's hand and saw that he had a half moon on his palm. A seal.. 

"Sasuke.." 

"Narumi,we need you." 

"We?" Narumi questioned. 

"Yes,we... Madara is soon defeated we just need you!" So Sasuke is on their side now? Narumi hadn't expected as much,but it was a good thing. Maybe he actually came back,to the village..Where she truly belongs. 

"You haven't used half of your jutsu's,Narumi! Your brother fought Madara like crazy,and almost killed him." Naruto? He did? Narumi smiled faintly. She was proud of him.. Proud of Naruto. 

"Problem is that he's wounded,and you are our only hope now." 

"He's wounded?" 

"Almost killed. Sakura is healing him...He even took Kakashi sensei's sharingan." Somehow,the spark in Narumi slowly came back. 

"He did what?" 

She got up and closed her eyes,her fists clutching hard against each other. He was right.. Sasuke was absolutely right. They needed her,and while everyone was risking their life's to save the world,she was taking a break. She's one of the strongest shinobi's! She can't just sit here and do nothing! 

"Let's go,Sasuke!"