Warmhearted

"Your mission will be to lead a few very dangerous criminals to the Sand Village." Kakashi ordered them all,and Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura and Narumi nodded. 

Narumi noticed that the whole month Kakashi hadn't laid one eye on her. He had not talked to her in private,had not glanced at her,and had not made any contact at all with her. Usually,Kakashi always came to her to tell her about the mission. 

Suddenly today he'd sent Sasuke after her. Which was unlike him.

A month ago,Akemi had moved into her own little place around the village. Narumi visited sometimes along with Sakura and Ino. It was nice.. 

Knowing that Akemi could still look her in the eyes despite that she was the reason for Kakashi leaving her,felt like something unique to her. 

Narumi got lost in her mind,and barely noticed when her friends walked out of the Hokage's room. Narumi left,giving Kakashi one last look which he did not respond to. 

"Kakashi." Sakura said before going out of the room. She stood in front of Narumi,stopping her from leaving the room. Naruto and Sasuke had already left. 

It was only the three of them. 

"Yes,Sakura?" Sakura turned around slowly,looking Kakashi in the eyes as she moved Narumi from her way,standing beside her. 

"You do realize this mission is not fitting for Narumi?" Sakura said to him,giving him the devil's eyes. 

"I don't see anything wrong with it." 

"Then explain your conversation with Sasuke the other month." 

"What are you talking about?" Narumi said,jumping into the conversation. 

"I heard it all,Kakashi.." Sakura said. "Everything Sasuke told you." 

"I'm standing right here,so tell me!" Narumi scowled,and for the first time in a month.. Kakashi looked her in the eyes.  

Kakashi didn't move a muscle,didn't say a thing. Sakura stared at him with hard eyes,and meanwhile Narumi was as confused as ever. 

"Your baby.. Sasuke told me how it was sucking your chakra out. And he told me that there's a huge risk you might die." 

"Lies." Narumi said,trying to convince herself it was a lie. But she knew it was the truth. 

"Your life matters!" 

"And what were you planning to do? Send me on a mission and get my baby killed?!" Kakashi did not say a thing,and for a moment Narumi didn't believe her eyes. 

That's exactly their thought,right..? 

Narumi looked down at the ground and her eyes darkened drastically much. Why... Why would they even dare to think like this?! 

"Narumi,I'm sorry but that baby is a danger-"

Narumi had without even actually thinking sent her arm straight for Kakashi's throat,and pushed him towards a wall. She felt her strength,as if it never had left her at all. Everything came back at her all at once. 

Kakashi was struggling,she knew that,but she also didn't care.

"No one touches my baby!" She said with a deadly voice,her deadly eyes giving Kakashi a look of pure death. His eyes were big and full of wonder. 

"I will kill anyone who dares to try to kill my baby.. That includes you,Kakashi."

"Narumi-" Narumi interruped Sakura right off her words.

"Don't you ever try to play me like this ever again,Kakashi." Narumi said,her right eye showing off her sharingan.

"Narumi!" Sakura said,touching Narumi's wrist. And then it felt like Sakura was taking Narumi down to the earth again.. 

"Stop!" She said,taking a harder grip on her wrist. "You're hurting him!" 

Narumi let go of Kakashi and took a few steps back. She realised that her anger had been coming from nowhere at all. It had been enhanced with strength and a thirst for blood,for a life!

Kakashi took a hold of his throat and inhaled and exhaled deeply. She hadn't actually noticed her grip was hard enough to leave a mark on Kakashi's throat.. 

Attacking the Hokage.. That was a crime indeed. 

"I.." Narumi looked at Sakura with big unsure eyes. She felt lost. "Sakura,we should go." She said and stormed out of the room. 

-

Sakura's POV;

Sakura was sitting by a fire with Sasuke while the others were asleep. 

Narumi fell asleep just as quickly as a match was destinguished. And this was a good sign.. She shouldn't be wasting her energy,especially not while being pregnant. 

But Sakura had realised that the pregnancy would become a bigger problem than it already was. Or let's say something that solved their problem. 

She noticed Sasuke had been watching her,watching Sakura the way she watched Narumi. He noticed something,of course. Being Sakura and having being in love with him once,she knew his moves a bit too well. 

"You've been watching her like an eagle." Sasuke said to Sakura. "You know something." 

She knew she was better off quiet,but this was also a good thing. Yet a bad thing.. However,Sakura decided to tell Sasuke. 

After all,he was the father whether he liked it or not. He would have to live with this mysteriously fascinating baby. 

"Today in the Hokage's office Narumi got so upset... Because Kakashi hoped someone would kill Narumi's baby on the mission." Sasuke was quiet for a while,thinking. 

"I truly didn't know about this.." He said,and he sounded as if he actually cared. For a minute,his eyes showed emotions,but within seconds they were gone. 

"She lashed out. Her strenght was beyond her normal strength.. I had to heal Kakashi quite drastically. She had...gotten very strong at one point." 

"How is that possible?" Sasuke commented directly. "She's getting weaker and weaker every day."

"But she's not weak. She's still very strong." Sakura said to him,her eyes narrowed. "The point is.. She usually uses her chakra to control that much strength. However,this time it was like her chakra was flowing out of her body. As if she had too much."

"What do you mean,Sakura?!" Sasuke  was obviously angry,but Sakura had to take her time. She knew how chakra worked,and if she had the byakugan she would be 100% sure. But she was still 90% sure about this.. 

"I'm saying that the baby isn't actually evil,it's not harming her,Sasuke." 

"I saw it with my own eyes." Sasuke was quick to judge,right? "It's sucking the chakra out of her,taking it into its own body!"

"The baby is growing fast." Sakura said,smirking whilst closing her eyes calmly. "Becuase the baby is so strong it's also growing faster.. And it's not sucking the chakra out of her,Sasuke.." Sakura looked up at the sky with stars and smiled. 

This was truly a miracle. 

"It's saving her chakra. It's like a binding point,somewhere you can stack your chakra for later." 

"What are you talking about?" Sasuke whisper-shouted. 

"I'm saying the baby is taking the chakra and saving it for when Narumi has emotions of anger,hatred,wrath or passion for something that involves killing. What I have realised,however.. Is that you've grown to have a softer spot for this baby." 

Sasuke narrowed his eyes her,but she had observed this enough to know that it was true. Even if he lied,she would know that Sasuke did have some love for this baby.

"You can lie how much you want." Sakura said,smiling up at the sky. "Everyone can see it,you're not as aggressive as you once were." 

"What if Narumi doesn't get angry? What if she doesn't fight?" 

"Then your baby absorbs the chakra,and if she does get angry and still fights in her later months both of them are going to die." She looked at Sasuke. 

"You need to make sure that doesn't happen."