Old stories

Sasuke's POV;

"It seems her body wasn't stolen!" Sakura said as all of them started to gear up. "It seems she's quite alive and quite okay,but from what we heard on the tape,she's clearly through a memory loss." 

Sasuke didn't know whether to be happy or sad! Of course,he was thrilled to hear the news! He was so happy..But it has been more than a week now ever since he found out that someone had taken her body,now they all knew she actually was alive and had escaped. 

And Mikoto.. She's growing quite fast. She's not a bad crier...she's just a horrible and an exploding crier. Mikoto never stopped crying,and whenever Sasuke came she stopped crying. But she wouldn't for a minute stay with Sakura nor Hinata. No one but Sasuke. 

And Naruto.. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Naruto questioned Sakura. 

"I'm going to get my best-"

"Sasuke is." Naruto said calmly. For days Naruto has been watching Mikoto along with Hinata. Sasuke,of course,was always there to see her unless he was on duty about Narumi. Which was most of the time. 

"But-" Naruto held up a letter. 

"Narumi wrote me this letter," Naruto said. "I know she would've wanted Sasuke to-"

"Wrong." Sasuke interrupted his best friend. Of course,he knew Narumi better than anyone. 

"Narumi would've wanted you to come as well,Naruto.."

"I have to-"

"Mikoto will be fine." Sasuke said. "This village will be protecting her with their lives and I know it.. She's safe here. But Narumi needs us. She might as well just be dead now." It hurt to say it,but it was true. 

Ever since Narumi escaped there have been several cases of people being killed on the streets and a new sort of 'gang' coming to existence. They all knew it,but ever said anything.. They knew Narumi was behind this. 

Or at least someone was manipulating her. 

"Sasuke-"

"You're my best friend,Naruto." Sasuke said,as calmly as possible,looking his friend right in the eyes. "You're also a family member.."

Shikamaru's POV;

"It's all so strange.." Shikamaru mumbled to Ino and Chouji. Of course,he knew they'd pay attention since he'd been quiet for several minutes!

This past week Shikamaru has been researching on death and life and coming back from the dead. He knew,long before the others,that the traces of blood in the hospital wasn't from the nurses.. 

Those were Narumi's traces. It was her blood! Naruto said he hadn't felt her death,and he usually feels her pain. Naruto's part of Kurama said it was confusing for him to connect to his other part of himself...

Meaning,they must've been between life and death. 

"She fought it." Shikamaru said,as if realizing it. 

"What do you mean,Shikamaru?" Ino questioned. Shikamaru looked down at the ground. 

"She's passed through death and came back to life. Her will to live was strong enough.. That must be it,right?" 

Kakashi's POV;

"You two are the only volunteers?"  Kakashi questioned Naruto and Sasuke,being the only ones standing in front of him on the mission of finding Narumi. 

Kakashi certainly thought there would be more.. He had expected all of her friends lining up. But-

"We're in." Shikamaru enteredt the room along with Sai and Sakura and Izuka. 

"Looks like someone forget to mention a small detail." Izuka said,looking harshly at Sasuke. Kakashi nodded at them. 

"Are you sure? We have several reports of a blonde girl going around and killing people carelessly,lashing out of her power. We all know it's Narumi..so if it comes to a fight-"

"We will fight." Sai said,determined. "And we will save her,as well." Sai was one of the few persons whom had known about Narumi and Kakashi. He hadn't been as dense all the other people around them. 

He had seen the way Kakashi looked at Narumi,and the way she looked at him. Kakashi had admired Sai's gift for observing. 

"We're ready," Shikamaru said. "Now that we know she's actually alive..." Shikamaru smirked,and Naruto lit up suddenly. 

It was the first time he'd seen Naruto smile the entire week. "Where should we start looking,Kakashi sensei?" Kakashi smiled back underneath his mask. 

"We all suspect their hideout is near the Hidden Village of mist. Pretend you want to be members of her gang,we've already arranged a meeting for you all with the second leader."

"Let's go!" Sasuke ordered as they all ran out of the window. 

Sasuke's POV;

Sasuke hoped that Mikoto would be fine. He'd been acting like he hadn't quite cared when they went out of the village,but he did care. 

He cared more than words could say. 

"Do you really think being members of her little gang will be the best thing right now?" 

"She needs our faith before we figure out how to fix her.." 

"She has a memory loss." Sasuke said to them as they ran. "I might be able to get her memories back with my sharingan." 

And they'd have to see if that works...

If not,Sasuke didn't know what to do. All he knew was that he was never going to give up on her. 

Never.

----

SORRY! I know it was a big twist when Narumi died! But prepare yourselves for the bigger twists coming up....