Reunion of the Hokage

Narumi had no intention on actually looking right at him,but she did..She kept his gaze,her eyes fixed on his. It was like she simply wouldn't do anything else but look into his eyes. He looked a bit older now,and tired,but otherwise he looked just the same as he did one year ago. 

And just as she looked into his eyes,something moved inside of her cold heart. 

Kakashi's POV;

Kakashi looked at the girl he once knew as innocent,funny and clumsy,smart yet so enthusiastic..But now..he was looking at someone who had a poker face. She showed no emotions at all,her face was cold and narrowed,but she was just as beautiful as he remembered. In fact,she was even more beautiful. He hadn't even as much as glimpsed at her body,but she was definitely just as skinny and weak-looking like before. 

Not to mention her long hair,which ahd growed down to her waist now in a braid. Her eyes..They had been so heated before,with happiness. Now they were..dead. 

"You've..-"

"Give back Sumo. Hold him hostage for one more minute and I'll kill you." Kakashi almost widened her eyes. He was the Hokage..She shouldn't talk like that,right? But then he remembered.. She's not actually under his control,but she under the control of the people whom Kakashi is under the control of; the Feudal Lords. 

So correctly enough,she's on a higher rank..making him under her control. 

"Shibutsi," Kakashi said,looking at one of his shinobi guards. "Get Sumo out." Shibutsi ordered him,unlike Narumi,and went to fetch Sumo. Kakashi hadn't actually intended to make Sumo stay until he saw Narumi again,but he would have Sumo for at least a week. 

However..here she was. 

Shibutsi came back with Sumo within minutes of silence in the room,and when he came back,he looked just as harmless and nice as he did before. But Kakashi knew Sumo.. He was incredibly strong. 

"Narumi.." Sumo said,looking between him and Narumi. She looked at Kakashi,her eyes steady. 

"We'll be leaving now," she said,looking at Naruto. "You know where we'll be." But before Narumi left Kakashi stopped her. 

"Narumi." he said,looking down at the flor with closed eyes,a soft smile on his face. Narumi turned around,looking at him,and curiously gazed at him. 

Kakashi was good at his job as a Hokage,but he knew he couldn't hold the position much longer. He was getting tired and worn out,and this was definitely not his specialty. He belonged in the battles. 

"You've been gone for a year..Word of you has spread,and I don't think there's anyone that fears Madara much less than they fear you." Narumi stared blankly. "Naruto has been getting stronger,but he's softer at heart. Which also means,people will be after him,still.to get-"

"I will not become the Hokage's right hand." Narumi interrupted,gritting her teeth. "That is the last thing I would want to do. My duties belong somewhere bigger,and I believe Naruto can take care of himself perfectly fine. He has the potential for the Hokage's right hand,and certainly has potential to kill as well."

"But Narumi,you've trained-" Sakura began,but Narumi held her hand up,stopping Sakura from talking any further. 

"I left this village for a reason." Narumi interrupted. "You know why,so don't make me repeat myself." She shot a glance at Sakura,a glance of knifes and daggers. "I don't like to repeat myself."

Narumi's POV;

Narumi went out with her two companions and waited for the rest outside the village. Narumi knew she'd been harsh,but notthat she cared much about it. 

Sumo and Izuka looked a bit like they regretted something,and Narumi was certain her thoughts were right. "You want to go back." Narumi said without any hint of hesitation in her voice. If it was anything,the department at the Feudal Lords had taught her to be stone cold. 

"Not really..it's just-"

But if there was another thing Narumi had taught herself it was to never loose the warm feelings for friends and family. Don't be cool like ice with everyone,just certain people. 

Narumi smiled at Izuka as she touched his shoulder and smiled. "It's okay,Izuka. I won't be mad if you return." Only really depressed..Narumi thought for herself,still looking at Izuka. Izuka was her cousin,she was basically the only family,except for Naruto,that she had. Of course,there were sitll other Namikaze,but they were only part of the clan. The Namikaze has been alive for centuries.

Sumo's blue eyes looked at Narumi,narrowed. "No." he said,determined. "You must be stupid if you think we'll leave you."

Narumi turned around,raised her hand as a light of blue chakra danced in her hands. "If that's what you desire..After we help them,you both can go back to doing what you want." She slightly turned her head and smiled kindly at them. 

"You're like family to me,just like team 7,I wouldn't stand in your way." Narumi said. "After this oath is done,we can return where we belong." Izuka chuckled dryly,giving her a smirk. 

"You really think I'm going to leave my cousin all alone?"  Izuka laughed,putting his hands in his pockets as he walked towards Narumi. Izuka was probably just as strong as she was,and Sumo was just as strong. However,she might just have more potential with it all. 

"We stick together,just like we planned from the start." Sumo said as he came up to them,touching Narumi's shoulder. "It's not just you,but had it been Izuka,I'd stay,too. We're in this together." Sumo said,his bright blue eyes shining just as Narumi nodded. 

"Alright!" 

A few hours later,they were all on Sai's birds to look after Hanabi. Hinata and Naruto were riding on one of them,Sasuke,Narumi and Sumo were riding one and Sakura Izuka were one as Shikamaru and Sai were riding another one along with Kemi and Shizuka in the back. 

Suddenly Narumi felt something very weird in their presence. A strong energy bursting out from somewhere.. But where..? Narumi looked around as the bird flied,just then Narumi stood on the bird,surprising Sasuke and Sumo. 

"Narumi,what are you doing!" Sumo asked curiously,widening his eyes at her. She looked around again.

"I feel a weird presence in the area.." Narumi said,turning on her byakugan as she looked around. Narumi saw a man between the cliffs,and immediately jumped off from the bird,landing on one of the cliffs as she ran. 

"Narumi! What are you doing?" Sumo shouted at her as Sasuke watched her carefully. 

"I've located someone...He has quite strong chakra." 

"She's spotted him!" Hinata said. 

"Toneri?" Naruto asked. Narumi ignored them,kept on going to her destination. 

She ran down the cliffs,jumping all the way down and running in the woods,the snow touching her ankles. 

Just then,she was close enough to spot the man standing right in front of her. He was somewhat flying,his hair was white..Just like when she was in Six Paths mode. However,it seemed this was his natural state. He clearly possessed a byakugan,considering his eyes. 

Toneri,they had said..This must be him. 

Narumi stood in front of him,her cloak on her as she walked the last steps towards him. He could not see his face,that's one thing she made sure of. 

"I don't believe I've seen you before..In the village." His voice was soft,very soft and calm..Almost too soft. "Are you new? Did they hire you to kill me? You can't kill me-"

Narumi looked up from her cloak,revealing her face as her byakugan and sharingan to Toneri. He widened his eyes at her and somewhat made a nervous smile. 

"Byakugan and Sharingan.." Toneri touched the ground as he saw her face and gawked. "Magnificent."

_

Thanks for all the comments!! I hope you guys keep on reading this story furthermore and that you like it! :D