Samidare

As Narumi knew it,nothing else in this world was worse than having to stop because of heavy rain that could take them down at any minute.

Therefor they all stopped in a cave,which also gave them time to try and contact Naruto with Ino's help.

Obviously it didn't work to its fullest,but Narumi had felt a stronger presence within her. Naruto's presence.

"Every time we do it,it doesn't work. What's the point?" Kiba asked,sitting in a corner of the room.

Sai immediately looked up at Kiba,so did Shikamaru. Dissatisfaction showed in their eyes.

"The point of this is to find our friends,Kiba." Shikamaru said to him. Narumi obviously wanted a say in this,but if she broke her concentration this might not work.

"Narumi could contact Naruto any minute,and for all we know,it's worth every chance we have." Shikamaru then said. Narumi felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Keep trying,Narumi."

Naruto's POV;

Every day now,a couple of times a day,Naruto had felt this strange presence. It was like someone was there with him.

But he could barely make out who it was. He was in a very bad shape,and very pale and sweaty.

"Sasuke.. Do you-"

"It's Narumi." Sasuke said in a sweaty and drained voice. "I think I heard her voice in my mind... Which means Ino is with her." Sasuke breathed out.

Naruto glanced at Sasuke whom looked just as bad as Naruto felt. What were they actually doing here!

"Oh,boys!" Someone said behind them. "You're finally awake!" The guy sounded...relieved. And his voice...

"A little..too late to say!" Naruto tried to roar,but sounded ridiculous. He was shaking.

In front of them came a man that Naruto knew way too well. A man they all knew too well.

A man that wanted nothing more than the good for the world.

He stared and stared,not believing his own eyes. Not believing it could ever be like this.

"No.." Naruto whispered,tears in his eyes. "No! No it can't be!"

"Naruto! He's not himself." Sasuke warned,but Naruto knew that he actually was himself. He was..

"Naruto,just listen-"

"No,you're not supposed to be here! You're not supposed to be here at all!"

The white hair,the weird shoes and just..

Naruto closed his eyes and didn't open them for a long while.

Narumi's POV;

Narumi widened her eyes,looking right into Ino's eyes.

"Did you...?" Ino asked.

Narumi nodded.

"You spoke to him?" Shikamaru asked,getting way too excited.