Uchiha against Uzumaki

Obito..What..? Sasuke stared at the twins in disbelief,wondering whoever had gave them this mission..Were they insane? Of course they were..Naruto and Narumi always are insane on missions! Always loud and don't follow the rules of a shinobi at all!

"Obito.." Sasuke said,smirking. "How did you even find out?" He thought that maybe Kakashi sensei would be the one to discover this fact..But he was wrong. It wasn't any of the ones the thought..But it was Naruto.

"I figured it out when Hinata used her byakugan to track down Narumi," he explained. "His chakra flow was crazy,she said,but nothing to Madara's chakra,still powerful. Then,I remember fighting someone that strong,but when I hit him he turned around,and his left eye was a Rinnegan as the other was a sharingan,half of his body looked to be previously crushed as well. That's when Kakashi knew that the only one who could do that.."

"Is Obito Uchiha." Narumi ended it for him,as they both smirked back at Sasuke. He didn't know how,or why,but these twins were crazy to think that they'd be able to stand a chance against Obito..Thus meaning that standing against him,also means standing against Madara.

"You do realize-"

"Yes," Narumi interrupted him,looking blankly at him. "We know we're facing the both of them. But we're ready."

"You're ready to die for your village?" Sasuke burst out,giving Narumi a hard look. Was she really going to do..the same thing as Itachi? Was she really..? He wished he could've stopped her,but if he did now...Then Karin probably would've questioned his intentions and tell the Akatsuki about it.

"We're not going to die," Naruto said harshly. "Both of us have changed,Sasuke..And dying is not an option."

"You don't stand a chance against them," Sasuke spit out carelessly as he clutched on to his sword. But this only seemed to anger Naruto,however,Narumi kept a neutral expression. Always watching him as if he was a ghost that only she could see.

"Sasuke.." Naruto said quietly,walking towards him,his eyes dark. Since when did Naruto have this effect on people? "If you think she's going to die,I can assure you she won't. Right now,she's stronger than you'll ever be." Which was true.. Both of them were stronger than Sasuke was himself,and together they might hold a monstrous power. And if they both reached their limits,they'd be unstoppable.

"I don't particularly care about her," Sasuke lied,not daring to look Narumi in the eyes to see the pain he just had inflicted. "I only want revenge."

"And so do we." Narumi said,speaking like she came from nowhere. "Why do you think the Fifth Hokage chose us?" Narumi smirked a bit as she took up something from her pocket.. A small piece of paper which she held up for Sasuke to see.

"This..," she said,looking at the paper in her hands. "Is from Madara..He said he wanted to meet the jinchuriki privately. Granny Tsunade doubted we should go,but we came anyway,cause if someone can defeat him,it's me and Naruto."

"You almost died-"

"Almost." Narumi said,turning around and looking at someone far from Karin. But Sasuke only payed attention to her. "It won't happen again." Naruto nodded,closing his eyes,as both of them started walking towards Karin.

Narumi stopped at Karin's shoulder and looked at her. "You're an Uzumaki,are you not?" Karin nodded,clearly feared by the twins. Narumi gave her a grim smile,even Sasuke knew that grim smile from miles. A promise of something.

"We'll meet again. I am sure of it." And then they both went away.

But Sasuke followed them,cause the only reason they'd leave,is if they have found their target. Which they have.

Narumi's POV;

One week before

She assumed that this mission was nothing more than just a mission.. But it took them weeks to find out whom Narumi's attacker was,and it took weeks for them to understand that the Namikaze didn't want to see the twins.. And Narumi never knew that the last standing Namikaze was an uncle of theirs.

"I thought we were always alone." Naruto said as both of them sat on the Hokage faces,specifically on their father's carved stone face. Narumi nodded and looked up at the blue sky.

"I know," she said. "To think that Dad has a brother,that never bothered to see us."

"He must despise us for being jinchuriki." Narumi knew better than to lie to him,so she simply avoided it.

"I know.." she whispered,trying to be true to herself even as it didn't work out.. She agreed on it,though. But hated the thought.

"Narumi."

"Hm?" Narumi said,looking out at the village.

"Are you really going to use all of your powers against Madara?" And there it was again.. Narumi knew all along that Naruto would eventuall question how serious she was about killing Madara. And she wad deadly serious.

She didn't look at him. "If I die,and he dies with me...Then I won't regret anything." And that was all it took for Naruto to understand Narumi.

Naruto understood that no matter how peaceful Narumi usually was,and how funny and energetic she was,there would always be this one dark side of her that wanted nothing more than to kill Madara.

Now

Narumi looked at her brother and felt his concern for her.. They knew now..They could sense Obito. And they could sense a few others as well..

Narumi took out her kunai and looked over the dark room with absolutely nothing but darkened and burnt walls around them,one big stair case and a simple table in front of them. But he was here..He was definitely here.

Narumi felt something on her left,and surprised as she was,Naruto and her reacted at the same time,and both of them threw their kunai behind them,and indeed there he was.

Masked,a traitor..

Obito.

"You both sure know how to handle your enemies." Narumi gritted her teeth at the sound of his voice,her stomach twisting and twirling and swirling,her body and mind telling her to kill,kill and kill! There was so much hatred inside of her she could barely take it anymore.

She prepared for her fight with the Uchiha traitor,getting into position.

"I'll rip that mask off your face..And I'll kill both you and Madara if it's the last thing I do.." she breathed out,her heart racing with eager adn wrath. Before she knew it,Naruto was by her side,and they were standing back to back..

"Let's go." Naruto said,just as both of the twins prepared to attack Obito Uchiha.