Dying Flower

Now

"God I can't take it!" She roared as she punched the tree hard.

"Narumi,calm-"

"I will not calm down,Sakura!" Narumi yelled at Sakura,which was..mean. Sakura was not at fault,but Narumi was just so..angry.

She realised quickly that she was completely out of control.

"I'm.. I'm sorry,Sakura." Narumi said quietly,turning around and watching the leafs blow around the trees like there wasn't anything softer.

"I just.. I want to find them.both of them. They got taken away two days ago,and I can't even stand the thought of not knowing where they are. I just want to find them..both of them."

"You will." Sakura said,being more determined than ever. But did she understand Narumi's pain? Her brother and her best friend and partner had been taken away.

"How can you even say that..?" Narumi said,her back facing Sakura as her long hair blew.

"Ino." Narumi turned around and saw Ino and Shikamaru coming their way towards them.

Ino has been a big help in the war,she was the one who gave everyone messages after her father died.

"It's been a long time,Narumi." Ino said,looking just as beautiful as ever. Hinata stared at Ino with wide eyes,and Narumi took it that she was surprised.

"Ino,Shikamaru.. What are you two doing here?"

"We figured we could give you some help."

"Alright,what do you want in return-"

"Narumi." Ino said,looking at her with a straight face. "We're friends,and we help each other."

Yea... Narumi forgot that these people wanted nothing more than friendship and peace.

Naruto's POV;

Naruto woke up in the middle of a lab.. A very big lab. And when he looked to the right,he saw Sasuke chained to a chair beside him,except Naruto was on a bed and had all kinds of things set on him.

Like a hospital.

"Sasuke!" Naruto said in a low whisper. Sasuke looked at him immediately,his eyes wide. His face was a bit bloody,which meant he'd been in a fight.

"Naruto...we have to get out of here."

"Where.. are we?" Naruto asked,sounding way done for. And he was done for... It was like he had no energy left in him. This place itself was draining him.

"I don't know..But wherever we are,they found us." Narutp looked right at his friend,seieng the depressed look on his face.

Who knew what these Feudal Lords could do? They have the power to do anything.. They can manipulate their minds just like that..

"Sasuke," Naruto said,getting Sasuke's attention. "I want you to know that it's not over."

"I never said that it was over,-"

"I can see it in your eyes,Sasuke." Naruto said with a small smile on his face. "You 're worried about what's going to happen,but we should be happy they didn't take Narumi,or Hinata."

Sasuke smirked. "Who would've thought that you and Hinata would end up together.." Yea..Naruto himself was surprised that the most amazing girl had been in front of him all these years.

"Yes..she's amazing."

"She's strong as well.." Sasuke pointed out. "You make a good team together. But it's not your best partner." Naruto turned his head to the side and looked at Sasuke in confusion.