Shadow Sages

Narumi didn't know why her heart was beating so violently.. She'd killed so many people before,had taken so many other lives.. She'd been fearless ever since she killed the very first time when she shook so badly after taking her first victim's life.

But suddenly her legs were giving in now when she saw Obito Uchiha masked in that stupid mask. Her breathing was steady,but just how much had Obito progressed? Considering from what Kakashi told them,Narumi would imagine quite allot.

"The Uzumaki twins.." Obito said,starting to walking in circles around both of them. "I've herd more than enough about the two of you.. The desireble shinobi partners. And especially Narumi.." Obito said just as Narumi's hart skipped a rapid beat.

This is bad..In such a small room they won't stand a chance. They'll blow up before they know it.

"What's that look,Naruto?" Obito stopped to look at Naruto,and Narumi,whom simply was simply trying to make a plan despite her fear,observed every inch of the room.. Small,dark,one table,a few lamps.. How thick are the walls? The door is closed.. No stairs. The floor..made out of stone.

If Naruto keeps him busy just a few more minutes,she might just figure it out..

"We know who you are." Naruto said. "And we know your intentions."

"Oh do you really?"

"With Narumi and Shikamaru,plus your old comrade Kakashi Hatake,we figured it out quite well."

"So you do know then.." Narumi could almost imagine the evil smirk he was giving them,could imagine his devil eyes staring at them with a blood lust.

"The war is soon," Naruto said. "Every village is ready and the five nations have already gotten together.. So you can try to beat us,or simply go along nicely." Naruto had too much confidence..Narumi could sense Obito's chakra,and it was quite insane.

But compared to hers and Naruto's,he shouldn't be much of a fight. The problem is that he,unlike them,has very rare techniques..And a mind beyond their imagination. But Narumi knew that Obito just wanted to distract them

Therefor she took all of her strength into one point of her body and with her fist she punched the stone floor,making it crack quite much.,making each one of them stumble a bit. Narumi was faster than ever,and hurried to get her and Naruto out of there.

Soon enough,without a doubt,Obito would search for them,figuring out that Narumi had a backplan.. But nothing he could come up with.

She hid in the big buildings,in one of the many rooms,and leaned against a wall as she breathed out.

"That made you tired?" Naruto asked,disbelief showing on his face. Why is no fear shown on his face..? Narumi shook her head as her eyes widened. "Narumi.."

"Did you sense it?" Narumi almost shouted. "Did you notice that awful chakra,Naruto?"

"What- Yes.." he whispered then,making Naurmi realise he was about to lie to her to make her less worried. "Yes I felt his chakra."

"It was dark." she said. "Dark as ever. It's the same chakra I fought before..Madara's chakra."

Kakashi's POV;

"This is no time to joke around,Sakura.." Kakashi said quietly as they ran through the woods. They needed to keep their presence hidden as the fight started,and if they hadn't done that,Obito,nonetheless Sasuke,would've easily known that team 7 was tagging along.

"Sorry it's just.." Sakura looked at the woods with a smile. "I'll be able to show my true strength now..And I can feel it. Soon,I'll surely match up to the three of them." Kakashi didn't even have to ask,he knew what Sakura was trying to reach.

A powerful kunoichi is something,without a doubt,only something Sakura can reach at this very moment.

"You'll make it,I'm sure of it," Sai said,smiling at Sakura.

"You're one to speak,you're already amazing at everything you do,Sai." Which was true,Sai was a very good strategist in their team,a good skill and a good comrade. He had everything team 7 needed. Deception,strength,a mind,and his own personality.

"We need to hurry.." Kakashi said then,thinking of what could actually happen.

He was worried that by this point,Narumi and Naruto might be facing the one they thought was Madara all along.

Narumi's POV;

Narumi dodged the hit that came towards her just as Naruto and his shadowclones made rasenshuriken's that Obito easily dodged..

So they had to,simply had to,run outside. Somehow,get outside.

Both Naruto and Narumi started running,and they clearly felt Obito running after them.. Just like planned. But still,despite this whole plan,they had to make it look like they were trying to escape. But that was exactly what Narumi wanted to do.

"So you're saying," Naruto said,as they ran wildly. "That we never fought Madara that day?"

"Yes." Narumi said,making shadowclones that would make Obito give them just a little more time.. "We never fought Madara,it was Obito all along.. I should've known."

"But why would he do that?"

"Cause Madara is still in progress of becoming stronger.." Narumi said,turning around and facing Obito,trying to kick him as she moved. But he dodged it,obviosuly,or rather became transparent. But that's okay,since she decided that it'd be easier to mark him this way.

Taking up a kunai quickly,Narumi threw it under his stomach and transported right underneath him,marking him as she threw the same kunai away to where Naruto was standing,transporting back as they started running.

"You marked him!" Naruto said happily as Narumi nodded.

"It had to be done.."

Suddenly,without knowing,they were outside,all of them,and they could only stand there for now and fight..

"You're talented,I'll tell you that.. I expected nothing less from Minato's children." So he knew their father as well...Narumi remembered that Obito was on Kakashi's team,whom held Minato Namikaze as their sensei.. No wonder Obito knew the Fourth Hokage.

"We never fought Madara,did we?" Narumi questioned him,feeling that he was close.. Kakashi was close.

"No." Obito said. "You never fought him,but you fought me. And in your normal state,I expected you'd be done for." And that's when Narumi and Naruto both started laughing,recklessly making Obito confused.

"The thing is.." Narumi said,her form poofing as her original state was behind the bushes along with the real Naruto. And they were both in sage mode."We were shadow clones all along."

And Naruto,as usual,was the first to attack.