Untied love

Narumi was feeling free. 

It all felt like nothing at all could stop her today. The sun was shining so clearly-so bright!-and everything felt good. Perfect weather,people that are watching her with admiration and respect and without traitor eyes nor fear. 

She was a part of her village again.. 

And what could be more perfect than to spend a day with friends and family? 

Izuka held Sakura's hand as they walked,and the others were laughing and smiling,talking and making jokes. It felt like the old days where there was no trouble to be found.

"Ramen!" Naruto scowled at Choji. "We're eating ramen!" 

"No!" Choji argues just as Narumi turned to look at Sasuke. He was watching someone far ahead,and when Narumi looked the same way,she saw Kakashi and Akemi walking together through the village. 

But he stopped when he saw them,and that's why Sasuke looked. 

Narumi knew Sasuke's look,and it was completely out of jealousy. 

"Sasuke.." Narumi tried to shake his shoulder,but instead he turned to her and kissed her lips. 

She was stunned by the kiss,hadn't really expected it.. She widened her eyes,accepting the kiss,and sinking into it. Before she even knew it though,she mildly pushed him away. 

"I know what you're doing.." she whispered. "And you're not yourself." 

"He's looking at you like he's taking off your clothes." Sasuke said to her as the others went in front of them. People had stared at them when they kissed but were fast to move on like nothing happened. 

Narumi dragged Sasuke a little further away and held his hands. 

"Sasuke,you don't have to worry about Kakashi!"

"He's clearly still in love with you,Narum. I have to show him you're not his to keep!" 

"But not in that way!"  Narumi said,squeezing his hand lightly. "You know that I love you,Sasuke. I love you,not anyone else! I'm yours-"

"I can't stand his look!" He said,looking like he wanted to kill Kakashi and touching Narumi so hard he twisted her hand. 

"Sasuke!" She said in pain. "Sasuke,that hurts!" That's when it hit her. 

She couldn't get his hand off of her,so she placed her other hand on his arm and did the seal with the same hand. 

"Sealing jutsu,seven paths of sleep!" she said quietly just as the seal was put on his arm. She looked over at Kakashi as Sasuke fell into her arms,asleep. Akemi was looking at some pillows in the nearest shop,yet Kakashi ran over to her. 

"Narumi!" He said breathlessly,panicked. "What happened? Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." she said,but her hand was red,and would probably have a bruise tomorrow. "Sasuke's the one affected.. I've suspected it for several days. He's just-"

"Aggressive."  Kakashi said,looking at her wrist. She hid it and nodded. 

"Yes."

"Well,what should we do?" Akemi asked,her long black hair blowing away by the soft wind. "We have to do something."

"I may have a plan." 

-

Back in Kakashi's office Narumi was standing in front of his desk. He was leaning on it and rubbing his head. 

Kakashi did look stressed,which she couldn't blame him for.  A Hokage's job is pretty tough,after all.

Akemi was in the cells,tying Sasuke up. They said it was only temporary,which Narumi hoped.. She said that if he was going to be in a cell,she'd be there day and night.