The Chakra of the Five

Narumi hid behind one of the walls and was peeking from it to look at Ichiko. She knew he was there,she had watched him carefully,making him her first prey. 

She was planning on a straight and clean kill,but then decided that first of all,she'd sneak up on him,and torture him. That was her plan. 

But then she thought about the goodness in her father's heart.. He would've never have done that,and to be honest.. Neither would she. She wanted to,yes..But her heart was refusing to hurt anybody that much. 

Except this was for Naruto. 

Narumi inhaled and exhaled.. 

"Wish me luck,Mum..Dad..." She kissed the necklace Kakashi gave her,and for some reason,even that gave her comfort. Just the thought of it being a gift from him.. 

Narumi started running as quickly as lightning from the wall and marked a place there,a raijin mark. She'd put marks all over the place,knowing this would help her allot. She ran until guards,or rather assassins,showed up to watch the halls. 

Immediately she jumped on them and took them down,without actually killing them. 

One of them was looking at her,so she decided to tie them both up to the nearest hiding place and keep them both there. One was a girl and one was a guy. Both in her age. 

"Who are you?" The guy asked Narumi,just as the other girl rolled her eyes. 

"Are you that stupid,Oscar?! She's the Beast! She's the Yellow Flash! She's the Uzumaki girl,you idiot!" Narumi cut two pieces from her shirt,then took more ropes out from her little bag on her clothing. 

She noticed at least something.. "Do you know anything about the chips?" 

"Why would we tell you anything? You betrayed the Department,killed our men! You let your friend down whilst letting him stay at the Department which almost got him killed! Sumo never deserved that!! You're cruel! Just awful and cruel and you think you're the shit cause you're so talented-"

"First of all," Narumi said to shut her up,taking up her kunai. "You will tell me everything because I can kill you within three seconds. I am not my brother,my heart is not as warm as his. I will not hesitate to slice your throat." Narumi fake smiled at her and finished tying the ropes to their hands.

"Secondly,had I not killed your men,I would've ended up dead and so would my important friends. I 'betrayed' the ones you're loyal to cause they want the Five Kage dead. I will not kill the Kage's whom basically saved your fucking life's from Kaguya and Madara. Remember that much." 

That made her shut up,and so Narumi turned to the boy. 

"You..tell me." Without hesitation he told her with admiring eyes. 

"The chips are only active for one hour every five hours. Naruto's was active an hour ago. The chips are located on the back of their heads." 

"Thank you very much." She said as she put a raijin mark on the both of them and the ground. 

Narumi then ran again and as she expected the minute she ran she saw more guards. Throwing away her kunai she teleported and teleported once again until they lost her. 

She started running again until she came across one familiar face. 

Just across her,from her little hiding place behind a desk,she saw Sumo with a few other guards. Her heart jumped a bit,and she was unsure whether she should do something or just stay there.

She decided to withdraw and not involve him in it..He was still safe,and needed to remain like that for a while. 

Narumi didn't need to run for long until she got to her destination.