The Blood of Twins

Running away from Naruto wasn't something Narumi had ever considered doing,but this time,while actually trying to heal up,she had to make two rasengan's and had to make sure they wouldn't kill Naruto.. 

She could tell that even Naruto,as strong as he was,was struggling to keep his powers in check just to keep everythingin the safe zone.

He'd already injured her right leg,and her head was bleeding. She had,however,given him a black eye and a big wound on his stomach where the sealing mark used to lay. 

Narumi had to admit that fighting in the forest with her own twin brother wasn't as she thought it would be.. But right now,this was something Narumi had to accept. He was angry with her,and he was close as well. 

Both of them were still in sage mode,and they were both filled with wrath and power. None of them would hesitate to hurt each other right now,and they could easily find each other considering sage mode made it easier to loate chakra. 

Naruto was standing on the ground,looking directly her way on the branch where she crouched,looking down at him with narrowed eyes. 

"Running away isn't your thing," Naruto said,his sage eyes fixed on her like snake eyes. He smirked at her,as if he was in victory. But Narumi hadn't even went full on power on him..If she did,then so would he,and then it'd truly be a fight between death and life.

"I'm running away for a reason..But not anymore!" Narumi's shadowclone poofed on the branch just as the real her cmae behind Naruto and kicked him right in the back. He fell down,but got up faster than expected.

He got up and tried kicking her,but she dodged it just as he took up his teleportation kunai and threw it above her head. However,Narumi,whom was least as fast as Naruto,took her own Kunai and threw it on the groundfive meters away,then she threw one above Naruto's head and hit him in the head when she teleported there. 

But Naruto could be smart..Since she only hit a shadowclone. 

Naruto came behind her with a rasengan just as big as her own head,and almost hit her with it if it weren't for Narumi using the sealing teleportation jutsu which later on exploded about one kilometer away. 

"Dad's jutsu.." Narutp breathed out,seeing that his lip was bleeding. 

"Let's stop this fight,Naruto.." Narumi whispered,her two kunai's in both of her hands. "Let's stop it..This isn't us." 

"But it's certainly you and Kakashi,right?"  Narumi could barely even see when Naruto attacked her and went into Nine Tails mode. She widened her eyes and blocked his kunai with both of her kunai's,looking into his eyes across their hands. 

"Is there a problem if I'm with Kakashi,idiot?!" she roared at him just as he punched her in the face and she kicked him in the stomach. 

They both landed on the ground,both wounded and injured.. Naruto hit harder than she thought,and she hit weaker than she should've... 

"Hit me harder." Naruto said,breathless. "I know you can."

"Not until you hit just as hard."  Both stood up,looking at each other. "I know you can hit harder..So why won't you?!" Narumi roared at him,wiping away the blood from her chin. This was happening for real..There was no doubt about it. 

"Earth style,headhunter jutsu!" And then Suddenly Narumi was being dragged from under the ground,her foot taken by a powerful hand and dragged into the mud. She panicked,didn't know what to do,but had to release all of her thoughts and think straight.. 

"Earth Release, swamp of the underworld!" 

-

Sakura's POV;