Eliminate

Narumi smirked a bit as she walked away from Sasuke,taking her swords from Hanabi as she walked towards Toneri with a dark and luscious look. Toneri hadn't seen all of her skills,and during the year,Narumi had learned so much more about controling her skills. 

"You're lying," Narumi said,her blades touching the floor as she walked. "If Hinata was dead,I'd be feeling her chakra running out. She's still alive." Everyone looked confusingly at Narumi. 

"You can't lie to me,I've already seen a part of the future and the past,Toneri. The tenseigan..Everything. It took me  a while to figure it out,but you can't kill Hinata. You need her,she is Byakugan Princess. She has Hamuras chakra."Toneri looked at her as if he wanted to say 'clever girl'. But everyone with the right information could figure this out. 

Narumi just happened to be one of them. He couldn't kill Hinata,for one,he loved her and didn't want Naruto anywhere near her. Secondly,she was important to him,since she has quite powerful chakra. An Otsutsuki's chakra is not the underestimated. 

Narumi stood straight up,her sword pointing at him. "You can't kill her,because without her,you might as well just be dead."

"Yet,I want you as my bride."

"But it's not out of love." Narumi pointed out,smirking. "Naruto,go find Hinata,you can probably sense her chakra with your ten tails mode. Destroy the tenseigan and I'll take care of Toneri. Alone."

"Narumi! You can't do it alone!" said Naruto,shouting at her. It reminded her of the times he'd shout at her for the small reasons. She smiled. Toneri might actually kill her,and this might be the last time she sees any of them. But she'd rather die than have any of them dead. If she's going down,then so is he. 

"Watch me." Narumi said,running towards Toneri with her incredible speed. She threw one kunai in front of her and teleported with the raijin mark on it. Give me strenght,father..mother. She prayed to her parents and went into the battle with Toneri. 

Alone. 

Sasuke's POV;

"Sasuke! We need to go help her!" Sakura was about to jump in,but Sasuke held a hand in front of her,stopping her. 

"No," he said. "We'll only make it worse for her if we go over there. I believe she can handle him on her own." And he did believe that. Narumi was stronger than any of them. She fought Toneri without her eyes or her modes. She was going with her chakra for now. 

Narumi jumped up in the air with her sword just as Toneri made somewhat black beast bombs with his natural chakra. However,within second,she disappeared,and even Toneri seemed to be surprised by that. She was truly something amazing... 

"Narumi has learned to master more jutsu and ninjutsu than we could ever tell. All just cause of this.." Izuka said,smiling like a proud father as he looked at his cousin. Sasuke could tell that Narumi was important to Izuka,the first family he had. 

Seconds later Narumi was behind him,her sword directed to his spine. She might've caught him if it weren't for his stupid puppets,which Narumi had seen immediately and done a rasenshuriken,cutting them all into pieces at once. 

Narumi's POV;

"You've got quite the skills." he told her,but he had easily beaten her up. She wasn't using any mode,she'd ben taught not to at the Feudal Assassin department. Natural strenght is all you need,they'd told her. And she'd apologized to Kurama the times she needed him. A few times she actually did use his help. 

Narumi smiled,attacking him again and again,despite the fact that he'd beaten her bloody and despite the fact that everyone,precisely every one of her friends were watching her and had tried to jump in. 

"Narumi fight! You can do this!" Izuka shouted at her,as she looked over,her sight blurry. Sasuke was worried,and he looked lie he was about to kill someone when he looked at her. He somehow... 

"Why are you doing this?" Narumi questioned Toneri,breathing hard as she spit out blood. "You can't just trample on lives! That's not what lives are for,you asshole!" Narumi raged at him,her blade hitting his weapon,but he blocked her. 

"I cannot comprehend what you're saying!" he said,smirking amusingly. Narumi punched him away with her foot and again attacked. 

"Everyone wants to live! Everyone wanted to live!" He took a hold of her wrist,throwing her away as she landed on the ground. Toneri quickly came towards her,creating a bomb. 

"You humans are not peaceful,you cannot rule what is not yours." The earth..He meant the earth. 

"The earth is not yours." Narumi said,afraid she might actually die. For the second time in her entire life,Narumi had fear. "You cannot destroy it,you've never been a part of this."

"Neither will you." Toneri was just about to let his bomb drop on her,and Narumi knew her friends were already on their way here,but at that exact moment something clicked in Narumi.. 

"Toneri!" Behind dust and darkness,Narumi got away. 

Narumi jumped back,getting into Sage Mode quickly as her eyes activated. 

"Now we're talking.." he said to her. But that wasn't all.. 

Narumi raised her poisonous blade and pointed it to her palm. Toneri stared. 

"You'll die without me killing you if you do that,Narumi." he said calmly,smiling peacefully at her. But Narumi only smirked as she cut her palm right across with her blade. The poison started spreading,and she began making sounds alike the demons. She was already down on her knees,screaming as the poison affected her. 

"Narumi!" Naruto shouted at her,but Narumi did not listen. Instead marks started defining on her bodies. Marks made out of her own blood. 

She got up,her eyes pitch black as she looked at Toneri. 

"You are no longer human! Ha!" He laughed and clapped his hands,as if this was amusing. Narumi had never used this technique,but with... 

"Kurama." Narumi said,looking up at the sky. "I need you." And without a single doubt,Kurama came to her. He came alive again,in action.. After all this time,he was able to take his own form again. With her.

Kurama's chakra started to form around her,just as she was cloaked in red and purple chakra,meaning she was not only using Kurama's chakra,but the Uzumaki,the Namikaze,Uchiha,Hyuga,and her blade's demonic chakra and the sage mode.

"With this consuming me," Narumi said,looking at Toneri. "I could defeat you easier than ever." Narumi's eyes were deadly,cold.. 

"You could try."

Narumi looked down at the ground and felt the ache and need of hitting him. The burning passion of fighting came crawling into her.. She was her on shield,she helplessley powerful,and she'd refuse to loose against him. 

Not to mention,he still does have the tenseigan.

Narumi picked up her blade and pointed it at him. "Eliminate."