Team Namikaze and Uzumaki

Kemi's POV;

"Let's go Kurama!" Narumi shouted,coming at them with eyes fierce and suddenly orange,just like eyeshadow except so much brighter and realistic. Her eyes weren't blue any longer either..They had changed into a bright golden color. 

"Watch out Juzo!" Shizuka shouted at one of the twins just as Narumi,surprisingly faster than Kemi had ever seen in her entire life,came with her two blades and took down Juzo easily by fake staking him with her blade. 

So far,she was good. Kemi though,was waiting for her opportunity. Juzo,with fantasic chakra,couldn't take her down.. And this technique she was using,Sage mode,it was absolutely incredible. 

"Earth style,Hell spikes!" Narumi smashed her hand on the ground just as spikes from the ground arose on Shizuka,whom had dodged them,luckily. But that didn't change anything at all. 

Naurmi was as graceful as ever,jumping in front of Shizuka and pushed her down to the ground and 'killing' her. Next on was Kanemi,who did a better job,but not much further from Shizuka. He fought intensely with Narumi,but to Kemi's surprise Narumi was already going to use another element. 

"Water release,a thousand arrows!" Magically,out of nowhere,water started to form from Narumi's body into sharp arrows and were thrown at Kanemi,but Kanemi had dodged,however,nothing stopped Narum from attacking him and the others. 

To an end,Narumi had used all the releases,and had defeated all of them at the same time as they went up again,everyone except Kemi whom had waited and waited.. 

Narumi's POV;

She knew that the one waiting for her was mainly Kemi. She knew that the Red Assassins lacked many things..So many things. 

Kemi shouldn't be much work either. 

Therefor,when Narumi went for attack,she had expected Kemi to be careless and expect nothing from Narumi,just like the others whom had underestimated her. But Kemi took great catious,using incredible strength,ninjutsu and taijutsu. 

She was strong as hell,too. She could only imagine how strong Sakura would be with the byakogou. And Sakura was one of the finest medical ninja's Narumi knew. And since Kemi was also trained by Madara himself..Well,Narumi would have to put a little more strength into it. 

"Let's go,Kurama!" Narumi said once again,making Kemi flinch with confusion. And surprisingly enough,when Narumi was about to attack Kemi after a long test of taijutsu and ninjutsu,she had gotten Kurama's strength and got into Nine Tails mode. 

Just then,Narumi went past Kemi whom opened her eyes with confusion at the sight of Narumi covered in her fire cloak,her hair rising as the fire around her dramatically flew everywhere. 

Going past that,Narumi ran across the yard and took Kemi by the neck,putting her to the ground gently,but quick. 

At that moment,Kemi's dark green eyes stared blankly at Narumi just as she got up. She knew that all eyes were on her,and she could have defeated Kemi without the  Nine Tails mode,but she wanted them to know..She was not an ordinary ninja. 

"What the hell was that?!" Shizuka called out,her eyes wide as she looked at Narumi. Everyone,except Kemi and Izuka,surrounded her. Narumi,not making a single face,turned around. Somehow..When she had used the Nine Tails mode,it felt like she was being close to Naruto. Kurama connected them in a way she did not understand,and it hurt..

"Incredible." Kanemi breathed out. He was assuming something,and that something told Narumi he was on the track.

"I am not an ordinary ninja," Narumi said sharply. "I was chosen by Madara himself to be trained cause I have the Nine Tails inside of me. Me and my twin brother both do,I just happen to be more trained and determined. He's soft and caring..Which makes him what he is. But I kill without hesitation,and that is what made me strong." 

"You're saying that..." Sumo breathed. 

"Yes,"Kemi said,getting up from the ground,looking blank as always. She looked oddly calm. "She's a jinchuriki. And she possesses both the byakugan and sharingan,she can sense chakra." Narumi guessed that Kemi had figured out these things all while she was fighting. 

"She's allot better than we are." Kemi then said,seeming to be totally okay with it. But that wasn't true.. It made Narumi smirk,it made her feel like they were absolutely clueless. Which she now knew that they were.

"You were missing a few things.." Narumi then said,turning around to face all of them,seeing that Izuka had still not joined but was looking at them from a distance. "If you guys really work together,you oath to have each other's backs. It's called teamwork." Teamwork.. She could hear Kakashi sensei reminding team 7 about it. 

"If you're not ready to die for each other,protect each other..Then you're not ready to be a ninja either. You're a team,act like it."

-

That night,all Narumi could do was think about the war. She knew,by high chances,that the nations were already teamed up,that the medical ninja's were already placed and that the teams were divided on different battle fields. 

She knew they were all ready. 

She hoped,truly hoped,that nothing would happen to her friends..Or Kakashi. 

Narumi often thought about Kakashi,often thought about his face that only she had seen. His delicate lips,his hands on her face,being in his arms and hearing his comforting words..She missed him so. It felt like being stabbed in her very own heart,it felt like being cloaked in darkness and reformed to sadness. 

When she had seen Kakashi that day,and hit him,it felt like she'd hit herself. She couldn't take the pain of hitting him..It was too much.  And hitting Naruto felt the same. 

"I know you're not as cold hearted as you say you are." Narumi didn't have to look back to see whom it was. She knew just by hearing his voice that it was her cousin,Izuka. Looking behind her,expecting only Izuka,she saw that Sumo was behind him. 

Narumi turned to her back to them again and watched the night sky,straightening her back a little. It was as if she felt obligated to do that,cause if she didn't,she felt like she'd lose a bit of her dignity and 'pride' that everyone thought she had. 

"What makes you think that?" 

"Cause I remember now.." Remember what? "I remember when I first met you with my father. You and Naruto were just two years old,and I was four.. My father spoke with the Third Hokage about getting revenge on Madara." Revenge? What? 

Why would Izuka bring this up in such a place? In a place where Madara could basically be hiding anywhere? But then again,if Madara was here,Narumi should've sensed it. Hidden or not,she could sense his chakra very well. 

"Narumi if you think that my father did not know about you and Naruto then you are wrong. He loved his little brother,Minato,and he also loved his children. So much he entrusted his son with a mission to go find Madara."

"But how did he know it was Madara?" Narumi asked,Izuka having all of her attention. 

"Because Madara himself tried to take my byakusharingan."

"So?" Narumi asked,flinching. 

"So I want to kill Madara just as much as you..For killing my older brother. For killing my uncle,and for taking your mother away. We're a team,after all." 

Somehow,Narumi couldn't help but smirk.