No battle no war

Narumi didn't flinch,didn't even react,but only looked at Kanemi as if he wasn't even there. But inside,she was storming,wondering how Kanemi could ever say something like that. Did he,by any chance,figure out the fact that this was simply a mission? 

Kanemi looked at her,his snake eyes digging deep within her eyes. It was as if he looked for information in her eyes,signs of doubt. But Narumi wasn't expressing any emotions. 

"Even if that is true," Narumi said,taking up her blade and blocking a hidden kunai that he'd planned to hit her with. He think's he's smart.. "You'd have no chance of stopping me."

"I have no intentions." Kanemi smirked. "You'd do us all a favor,to be honest."

"What do you mean?" Narumi asked,narrowing her eyes. Kanemi looked as if he knew even more. Perhaps he did.. 

"I know he's about to end the world." Kanemi said calmly,his hands in his pockets. "I'm not afraid of dying,but I'd rather live than die." 

"You know about the plan?" Narumi asked amusingly,calmly. Kanemi nodded. 

He sure was one smart bastard..

"I know that Kemi would like to live too." Yea,about that.. Kanemi was obviously attached to Kemi somehow..She didn't know how he could possibly fall for such a horrid girl,but Kemi's face was admirable. 

However,Narumi could not let her character go. Maybe this was just a trick to get her to admit she was actually on a mission. 

"Stop talking peasant," Narumi spit out. "You're insulting the one man who is actually bothering to give you more power." Kanemi gritted his teeth and made a chuckle. 

Somehow,his eyes turned completely dark. 

"I saw you crying three weeks ago when you killed that man," Kanemi said. "I knew you were hurt cause you had a certain connection to your village,and that they actually cared for you. I spied on them,and heard your brother refused to accept your death,neither did your friends." Narumi clutched her fists and tightened her jaw. 

He spied on them,she knew that much. But he was also telling her something she shouldn't know. She had a feeling Kanemi was actually speaking the truth. 

"Narumi,I've seen that you actually aren't the person to want to fight. You're peaceful,and you only want to stop the butchering. Am I not right?"

"You spied on them." Narumi only said,and since he already knew the whole plan..Well,there was no reason to lie anymore. If he already knew,then he probably wasn't gonna tell Madara anyway. 

"Yes. I know everything."

"You didn't-"

"No," Kanemi said quietly through the wind,looking oddly calm. "I never told Madara."

"Why?" 

"Cause Madara killed my parents,too." It all came like a surprise to Narumi. 

Kanemi,the smart and suspicious one,was actually saying this? Narumi always had this sick feeling that Kanemi had hated her the most. But now that she thought about,all this suspicioun kind of made sense. 

And how did Madara kill his parents? 

"Kanemi.." Narumi said,barely as light as a whisper. 

"They were shinobi of the leaf,too. But I didn't join to take revenge.. I rather joined to actually end the war." Narumi's ice blue eyes moved over to Kanemi's just as a smirk set on her face. 

"We're going off to war tomorrow,Kanemi." Narumi said. "By two days,I'll need to fight Madara. By that time,I need to kill people from my own village and other villages. So I beg of you...If you have an opportunity to flee,do it."

The next day

Narumi hadn't slept that night at all. She had been awake and thought about the war that was coming today. She couldn't think of anything else. Cause today,she'd have to take tons of lifes away. And she'd have to fight Madara tomorrow. 

Narumi picked her best weapons,and dressed in her usual fighting gear. She braided her hair and took her long coat on. She took a pair of gloves just in case,and went out. 

In the kitchen were all the Red Assassin members,and they were all filled with weapons,wearing their best gears,with calm expressions. But Narumi knew that inside,they were feeling nothing but fear. 

"You surely took your time." Shizuka said and smiled at Narumi,her blonde,almost white,hair bouncing in her curls. Looks like someone decided to look fancy even while fighting. 

"All right," Izuka said and moved opened the door to the outside,where they would be running to the incoming war. "Let's go."

They all ran out,and started running with incredible speed. And everything Narumi could think of was her friends and her village's protection. 

Naruto's POV;

Naruto had heard news fro headquarters that today,after three long weeks,Madara and a special squad would be coming.. Meaning that Narumi would be there,too. 

Today the real war started. No matter how many white Zetsu's they've fought off and how many reincarnated shinobi's they've fought,today the real war was about to start. 

"Naruto." Sakura touched his shoulder and he looked at her. Sakura was soon to become even stronger,and they've fought for nearly five weeks now..Now is definitely the time to fight Madara and Obito. 

"Yea." Naruto said,not even needing to hear Sakura's question. "The time has come." 

All the shinobi were together now,everyone was waiting for the final move..They knew something more dangerous was coming along now. So they all needed to prepare. 

Naruto himself was almost scared to death..He felt like his heart was pounding out of his heart. And he felt bad for Narumi whom was forced to kill people of her nation just to save the world. And whatever Narumi was doing..Naruto wouldn't let her die. 

The sun was just about to go down,and on the other side of the desert,on a cliff,came nine figures,everyone of them wearing a coat with their hood on..Their faces weren't visible,of course,but Naruto recognized Narumi without any problem. 

She was in the middle,leading all of them,making her look like the main enemy. The most dangerous one. He knew because of her blonde hair,braided on her shoulder like every time she's in a big battle. Whenever she goes to big battles,she had a braid so she won't get disturbed. 

Everyone was quiet,silent,looking at the figures whom had approached them like shadows even though they saw it. But Naruto was sure that those rogue ninja's could come and attack without being seen if they wanted to. But they wanted to be seen. 

Granny Tsunade and all the Five Kage stood in front of Naruto,and were ready for an immense attack. 

Naruto hoped Narumi would be okay. 

"Ninja's of the allied nations!" Silence. Pounding hearts. Boiling blood. Sweating. Panic. "Attack!"

-

HEY GUYS! :D I really appreciate the comment and the views!!! I LOVE YOU HEAVENLY MUCH. 

So I'm about to do another fanfiction,about forbidden Uchiha and Senju relationships! COMING PRETTY SOON I IMAGINE,SO DON'T MISS IT! :D<3