A Sacrifice

This one will be extra long! ^.^ 

*

Narumi fought with Sasuke,their blades making noises as their bodies were moving quickly and gracefully. He sure had gotten better,but she was in sage mode. And whenever she was about to make the first move..She just couldn't help but hesitate and move backwards. She had so many opportunities to kill him,or hurt him. 

But it's like her heart refused to give Sasuke pain. Or else,she'd be in pain. 

Their blades crashed together,both of them close to each other now,grimacing like wild beasts. "What's wrong,Narumi!" he spit out,sweat running from his forehead. Narumi was calm,not a single drop of sweat running from her body. 

"Can't kill me?" 

"You're not like this." Narumi shot out and laid her hand on his arm,pushing him away violently. He flew backwards,and almost landed on his back,but managed to land gracefully. 

They looked at each other,Zetsu and Madara observing their fight,not making a single move. Her blood boiled to kill Madara,to get her fingers on him. She so dearly wanted to kill him!

"Where are you,Sasuke!" she called out desperately,even though he was right in front of her. But they both knew,she wasn't asking where his physical form was,but rather where his emotional spirit was. Narumi ran towards him,tried kicking,but he blocked her easily. They kept fighting,an easy fight. 

"Remember,all those times when we were little!" Narumi went on,throwing a punch at him,which he blocked as well. "We were best friends,you,me,Sakura and Naruto!" 

"Those times are long..gone!" he said,pushing his whole boyd weight at Narumi. "I don't feel anything!"

Narumi jumped backwards,her swords in both of her hands. She looked at Sasuke,breathing deeply. Sasuke was bleeding from his mouth,but it didn't seem to bother him. 

"We both know that those are lies,Sasuke." she said. "I know you,better than Sakura knows you! Better than Naruto himself! I wanted vengeance just as much as you,and here you are,standign with the person I wanted to kill for so long!" Narumi cried out,pointing at Madara. It almost felt like this was a confession moment for her. The things she didn't want to say,finally came out. 

"I could've killed you just now." Narumi spit out,her eyes filled with hatred. But not towards Sasuke. "But I can't bear to kill my best friend. And I know you could have killed me,too,Sasuke. So why haven't you!" He gritted his teeth and grimaced,his face full of anger. 

Before Narumi knew it,Sasuke was already attacking her with full speed,and as she saw the blade pointed at her stomach,she moved to the side faster than ever. However,he still hit her on the hip,a flesh wound. She'd be okay. 

Although,he'd just been ready to kill her.. 

She looked at Sasuke with big eyes. He was actually..actually ready to kill her? 

"I don't look back twice." he said,his eyes filled with anger. She understood that anger,and she knew it wasn't towards her,but rather her care for him. Hers and her friends care for him. 

Even though it was just a flesh wound,it hurt,and it was a pretty bad flesh wound. Her hand went to her hip,holding it there for a while. 

"Sakura still loves you,and she wants you to come home.. Naruto wants his best friend back.." he seemed to be as uncareful as ever. Like nothing affected him. She got into her position and held her swords across her chest. 

"I want you back,too,Sasuke. However," she said,seeing the slight change in Sasuke's eyes,but only for a second. "If you pose a threat to the village,or our loved ones..Then I will kill you."