The sacrifice of a sister and a lover

Narumi was sweating by the time her mother,Mikoto and Pervy Sage were gone..

Someone must've have freed them from the Edo Tensei.. But who?

Naruto had fought Pervy Sage,and Sasuke fought their mother.. It was painful for all three of them to fight people that mean something to one another.

Sasuke and Naruto barely had any chakra,so of course,Narumi lend them some chakra,not that they needed it that much.

"Are we done?" Naruto breathed out. "They just...disappeared."

Narumi looked around,feeling a strange presence. She knew that her brother and her boyfriend were too weak to notice anything.

"Someone's here,we need to get going."

"I'm afraid it's too late,Narumi." Narumi looked up and saw the Feudal Lords looking down at her,all of them lined up,in their white robes,just snarling down at her.

She wanted to kill them,but she knew that they had back up. They weren't alone... Next to them stood a man,handsome and with an amazing amount of chakra.

"You've followed our plan just as we suspected you would.. Remarkable! We know you to be allot smarter than this!" It's a trap... She knew she should've thought of something first!

They went down the stairs in the gray metal room,as if they were so mighty. "Narumi Namikaze..we truly thought you'd be a loyal warrior. Now we have to kill you! What a shame.. Looks like we don't need your brother after all."

Narumi eyes the lords and sharply looked around. Assassins started to surround them,and Narumi reached for her blades quickly.

"I can kill all of you.." Narumi whispered. "If I wish it,I will do it."

"Oh yes,Narumi," one of he lords said. "We know that.. But would you really kill twenty assassins and risk your friends life?" Narumi glared at him and tilted her head.

"What do you mean?"

"Sumo is in a room,alone,and he's being quite tortured. Oh and not to mention the chip we put in Naruto and Sasuke! The back of their head,was it?" One of the lords nodded while smirking.

Narumi put down her blades and watched her brother and Sasuke. They already had the chip installed.. Narumi swallowed hard.

"So,die and save them,or put a fight and save no one."

She..she couldn't. She can't fight and put them at risk.. And Sumo! She just.. No.

No. She would rather die and save them!

Narumi dropped her blades. "Kill me." She said,arms wide open.

"Narumi! What are you even saying?" Naruto shouted at her. The lords watched with surprise as one of them gestures to take away Sasuke and Naruto from her.

"Narumi..! Narumi you can't be serious!" Naruto started to shout as he was dragged back. "No! No let me go you foul thing! Narumi do something!"

She looked back at her brother,and smiled. "I love you." Then she looked at Sasuke and mimed it with her lips.

"Narumi,stop it! You're joking,right?"

"Bring Inuze,let him finish her."

"Narumi stop!" Naruto said again,his voice broke her heart as she fell down to her knees and her face darkened. Steps slowly started tone heard towards her,which probably was her executor.