A year of pain

"I'm only telling you once..Either you give up or we take you by force." 

The man looked up at all of them and somehow smirked,thinking he could actually get away. A shinobi with his tricks.. A shinobi with a chakra like his could probably get away,but only from a stupid shinobi. 

Just like she thought,the man was already tricking them with gun powder,which was a whole lot of gun powder. Thus making Narumi smile. She didn't have to,but still,she used her byakugan to track the man and make a run for him. 

She stood in front of him within seconds,her long hood covering her face. She revealed a little of her eyes,her face mask covering her mouth. She looked scary,she had to admit it herself. Only her eyes were visible,those cold blue eyes that flamed like sparks of fire as the other eye is only visible with the byakugan,

"I told you," Narumi said. "I won't let you go without surrending." 

"What are you..?" the man whispered,looking right into Narumi's eyes as she revealed her byakugan and her sharingan. Her smile was the simple smile of a devil as Izuka and Sumo surrounded him from the back. 

"Do you surrender?" 

He droppped down to the ground and his object was given to Izuka within seconds. 

Allot changed since the war. It's been a year now,and Narumi had surprisingly enough called to her duties as a shinobi of the whole nation. She wasn't just any shinobi of the leaf,known as the beautiful beast with immense powers whose twin brother had the exact same power. 

She,Izuka and Sumo had been placed into the favours of the Feudal Lords in assassination. It was a dirty job,but it was a job only the four of them could do. Meanwhile,back home,Naruto was already asisting the Sixth Hokage,Kakashi Hatake. 

Narumi hadn't hesitated one bit after the little incident between her and Kakashi had happened. 

Kemi and Shizuka were already a part of the leaf shinobi,and were doing missions just like all the other shinobi's. 

However,the dirty work Narumi and her friends did were worse. They were taught the most dangerous jutsu's that could kill a person within seconds. Something that no one could escape.

"What is this object anyway?" Sumo asked Izuka,whom were walking behind Narumi calmly. It was a three day trip back home,so they needed a place to rest as well. After all,they were in no hurry,and the Feudal Lords couldn't even as much as scowl at them. As long as the mission was done,they were to come back within a total of two weeks. 

"I have no idea.." Izuka breathed out and gasped tiringly. "Whatever it is,it seems pretty goddamn important." And it probably was important. The Feudal Lords never ordered them to kill anyone without importance of the nation. 

"Narumi-"

"Shut up." Narumi said,just as she stopped and listened to the sounds coming their direction. Whatver it was that they would not do,it was to show themselves to outsiders. If they did that,the enemies would be able to track them and by any means,even kill the Feudal Lords. 

"Izuka." Narumi said,just as he nodded. 

"I'm on it." Izuka used his byakusharingan and looked out at the woods,reporting faster than five seconds."You'll never believe it.."

"What is it?"  Sumo asked,his muscular body standing next to Narumi's. They were both looking at Izuka and wondering what the hell he was seeing. 

"You better see for yourself cause we must hide. Like right now." Izuka said,which is exactly what they all did. Behind the bushes,where no one would actually suspect them since it was a childish hideout.