Naruto's Wrath

Narumi slammed Sai against the wall and looked him desperately in the eyes.

"Did you tell him?!" she shouted,her pupils bigger than ever,her face filled with concern and fear. If Naruto knew he'd judge her for an eternity..And Sai-oh boy,she'd give hima good lesson about keeping secrets.

"I didn't-"

"Not another words-wait,what?" Narumi loosened a bit on her grip and looked at him ith schock.. If he didn't,then could it be someone else knew and told Naruto? Or was she just mistaken?

"He saw it by himself." What?! That's even worse! "Naruto came to save you when he saw Sasuke leaving with you..And Kakashi went after you,but before Naruto even could follow he had to kill the Zetsu's. Therefor,we both came when you kissed Kakashi sensei."

But then it hit Narumi.. "Why didn't you just take Naruto away from there." she said,her look down on the ground,her eyes as dark as ever despite the shining light that was in her eyes. She felt like crushing something,but not someone. She felt angry,but not wrath.

"I wanted Naruto to see for himself that you,too,need someone in your life." That made Narumi react,but just a little. "You can't hide your feelings by being the exact same person as Naruto. Always happy and determined.. Narumi,if it's something we all know,then it is that you hide your feelings more than anyone. Naruto let's them out at the very least,but you..?"

"Naruto and I are the same," Narumi said,letting go completely of Sai. "My pain is not much stronger than his own pain. We've both lost and gained."

"But you can't love whomever you want,cause it's not appropiate. You can't go after the second one you love cause you'll end up in a fight where you both try to slit each other's throats,despite how much he loves you,too. And your only goal,is to kill Madara." Which is true.

But Naruto suffered just as much. He was in love with Sakura,whom loved Sasuke,and as Hinata is completely in love with Naruto,he is blinded about that. And Naruto suffocates himself with sorrow each and every day,and now this..? This is hurting him more.making him angry and filled with concern. She knew Naruto.

"He's obsessed with getting Sasuke back," Narumi said,turning around. "And he's trying to make everyone happy as he simply doesn't really care about himself. And one day..Naruto will be stronger than even me,he will surpass me and save the whole world for all I know."

-

Narumi was training with Neji and Naruto,doing some really hardcore taijutsu before going to the bath house with the rest of their friends.

First off,whoever won the round between Narumi and Neji,would be meeting Naruto in a taijutsu duel. Despite Neji's expert skills in taijutsu,Narumi needed this duel more than anything right now. She needed it because that's the only way Naruto would talk to her.

Master Jiraiya always told her to fight for what she believed in was right,and to not fight unless there was more hope. This time,fighting was the only option.

And as hard as it was,Narumi on over Neji whom took it calmly. "Next time." Neji simply said,moving on to his training with Hinata and Sakura just meters away from Naruto and Narumi.

Naruto got up from his spot on the grass and brushed off a little dirt as he walked forward. "I guess you're fighting against me this time." Naruto said,giving Narumi the devil's eyes. Was he serious about this? How angry was he over this..?

Narumi simply nodded and got in her position as Naruto looked at her with his odd cold blue eyes,her eyes.

And then,from nowhere,Naruto had already started. He jumped up in the air and was trying to smash his full on strength on Narumi with his foot. However,she managed to block it,despite Naruto being faster than the anticipated. Blocking it with her arms,Narumi grasped on to his foot and dragged him down to the ground ,sat on his butt and pulled up his leg so hard it hurt.

However,she then realized it was a shadowclone as it poofed,and the real Naruto came out with an atempt to punch her,which he'd almost did if Narumi wasn't on her guard,blocking the punch with her palm and dodging every single hit he was trying to do.

"You are angry with me," Narumi said just as Naruto stopped,doing a backflip and landing on the ground.

"It's weird how you notice nowadays." Naruto says sarcastically and makes five shadowclones,coming running towards Narumi,and this time,despite her trying to dodge them,the real Naruto hit her hard in the face,making her jump backwards just a bit.

Yea..He was definitely serious about fighting her,which made Narumi a bit angry.

She wiped away dirt from her cheek and looked at Naruto whom glared at her,and she also noticed her friends were watching them both,wondering what had gotten into him. Well..

Narumi got up,took out both of her swords and threw them away as she prepared herself. If Naruto wanted a fight,then he'd get one.

She looked at Naruto with wrath,but not hatred,and with full speed she ran towards him,making herself almost unseen and threw all kinds of taijutsu at him,but not enough to hurt him. She didn't want to hurt him.. He blocked and dodged each one though,which was unusual.

"You're a betrayal to me." Naruto said,throwing a punch at her which she dodged,and she threw one back,which he dodged,too.

"I didn't do anything to make me frame as one!" she said,bitterness in her voice. "But you..You have no reason to be angry with me!"

"I have.." Naruto breathed out,making something in his hand that Narumi couldn't glimpse of. "Every reason!" And then it came. Just like a lightning blaze in the morning,Narumi could clearly see the blue blazing illuminating light of the all mighty..

"Rasengan!" Naruto was just about to hit her with the rasengan,and she simply knew that if she didn't do anything,she'd get injured,and Naruto would regret it. So she did the only thing possible.

She took up her teleportation kuani and threw it away just in time to not be hit with the rasengan,and just like that,Narumi was behind Naruto,kicking him in the back,making him fly forwards with force.

But it didn't take long for him to recover..

Nor did it take much time to get him into Sage Mode.