Girl In Rage

Narumi ran from house to house,only to see if the villagers were okay,and asked Konohamaru for a little help. He gladly took the task on with his friends,and went on doing God knows what.

Narumi knew that enemies were swirling all over the place,so she'd probably have to be careful. In nine tails mode,she could feel all kinds of chakra around her,even in sage mode. She started running towards Sakura's and Sai's chakra,knowing that they were already in a fight.

And just like she thought,she saw Sakura fighting a man with long dark hair,he was quite tall,and from what Narumi could see,quite skilled in ninjutsu.

When she saw that Sakura was unprepared,the man was just about to hit her since the chance was clear,but Narumi flew towards him with all her force and hit the long dark haired man right in the face before he could even touch Sakura.

The man flew away,just in time for Narumi to see Sakura smiling thankfully at her. "Sakura,what's going on?" Narumi asked her friend,just as Sai drew birds on his ninja beast scroll. Everything was truly a mess here..Everything was on fire,and if Hinata and Naruto don't seal the last one,then everything's gonna keep getting worse.

"The enemies seemed to attack once the explosions started. Lady Tsunade has ordered all of us to go out and find the responsible one." Which is highly impossbile..

"The enemies," said Narumi. "Did they have any bands?"

"They did," Sai said,approaching them with his pale,serious face. It was weird to think he figured out the connection between Kakashi and her.. "However,we cannot see them. They're too fast." Narumi narrowed her eyes and looked at her village.

They had,ocne again,destroyed her home.. She would not forgive this.

With that,Narumi jumped on one of Sai's birds and flew off. "You take another direction! I'm going this way." Narumi said with gritted teeth,just as the bird was sent off flying in Narumi's wished directions.

Looking over the village,she saw everything destroyed,and nonetheless did that grow even more anger inside of her.. Damn it! She'd kill every and each one of them! If she found them,she'd kill them without hesitating.

Narumi looked down on another field,and there was Ino,Choji,Shikamaru,Shino and Kakashi. They were surrounded by an amount of enemies,all of them eager to kill. Shuriken's and kunai's were thrown at them,but also dodged with every step. Ino-Shika-Cho had somewhat a trouble to work together since they were surrounded by so many enemies.. Narumi would have to barge in.

Jumping off the bird,she quickly made a rasengan in her hand in hope to smash at least a few of them away. She was close to the ground,and with that Narumi directed the rasengan towards the enemies whom yet hadn't seen her.

"Rasengan!" And then the rasengan successfully smashed to the ground.

The enemies flew away,just as Narumi got to stand beside Ino and Shikamaru.

"Perfect timing."Shikamaru said,sweating. She smirked and took out two kunai's from her pocket. At least now,all of them could go off the field knowing they did it together.

"Let's do this,guys.." Narumi said,her eyes narrowed,just like a snake's eyes. Her pulse was beating with excitement..Everytime she was in a battle,she seemed eager for justice. She didn't realize what it did to her,how strong that made her everyday.

With that,Narumi ran off with her friends and started fighting the enemies. One enemy to the left,a shuriken thrown in the eye,one to the right,pierced with a kunai,two behind her,taking out her swords she jumped up and sliced their stupid heads off. Narumi never stopped,kept on going,running,fighting,killing.