Knight in arrival

"Sasuke,she's not going to come back.She hasn't been here for a year,she was only here because of the vow that she made with Naruto." Kakashi said to Sasuke,his eyes piercing through Sasuke. 

Sasuke knew that he couldn't just let her go. Once he was in her position. He was running away to reach a certain goal,and she was running away to protect her loved ones. She came after him,all along,she was there for him and tried to get him back. She loved him,encouraged him,risked her life for him. 

"I don't care." Sasuke said coldly to the Hokage. "I'm going to get her back,since you chose not to." 

"Sasuke-"

"You can't hide the fact that you still love her." Yea,he probably wishes he could though,now that he's with Akemi. "You look at her the way you used to before. You miss her." 

"And yet,I fell in love with-"

"But you'll always love Narumi." Sasuke interrupted,turning around as he opened the door. "There is no unloving her. No one could forget her,dismiss her or hate her." It was true. No one could ever forget Narumi's face,her voice,her touch,her scent,her eyes..Nothing. She's the one that makes everything feel right,that makes everything alive. 

"You fell in love with someone else cause you were afraid she didn't love you once she started going on missions with me. I know that just as well as you. And a part of Narumi will probably always love you,too. But I'm the one to bring her back this time." Sasuke started walking out. "I'm going to get the girl this time." 

Narumi's POV;

Narumi had just showered,and she'd almost forgotten about how it was to have warm water on her skin,how pleasant it actually felt. The hot water running along her skin felt good,and she could stay like this for hours. 

The Feudal Lords had been pleased with her saving the world and all,and even more pleased to hear about the story from Izuka. They were also excited to see the marks of the poison on my body from her blade. However,her talk with Kakashi had made her overthink and gave her no time to talk to the Feudal Lords of what happened just days ago. 

Narumi got out of the shower,slipped some clothes on and went out to the hang out place. The Assassin department was mostly just teenagers like Narumi herself,some older guys,but mostly teens. 

Narumi walked in without actually paying attention to anyone,spotting Izuka and Sumo directly with some of their friends around them. Sumo and Izuka sure looked better now. 

"Narumi!" They called her name as she walked through the crowd. "We were just telling them about Toneri." Sumo said,smiling at her

"Those damn Otsutsuki bastards." One guy said,shaking his head. "They never get enough,do they?" Well,that's one thing for sure.. 

Izuka was leaning against a wall,usually looking as if he didn't care,only observing. He was quite popular among the girls here,Sumo as well. Both of them known as two of the handsome guys here in the department. 

"The lords were pleased to hear the report," a girl said to Sumo,smiling at him with sparkling eyes. He smiled back at her. 

"Well,I didn't do much." 

Narumi shook her head. "Lies." she said. "He defeated the most powerful puppets I've ever seen." Which was true. Izuka and Sumo alone faced about two hundred of Toneri's puppets. Sumo had been quite the cocky guy once she was part of Madara's team. But he had skills,and he was quite strong.

"Well yea,but anyone could've done that." Sumo said,just as Izuka snorted. 

"They weren't the easiest beings,Sumo." Izuka smirked.

Narumi looked at Izuka and smiled,which reminded her.. How did it feel for him to be torn apart from Sakura? Narumi knew Izuka wasn't the type to show his emotions,but still. 

"I don't understand how anyone could ever fight Narumi," one guy said. "She's so pretty!" And then he stared at her with a creepy smile. Narumi narrowed her eyes at him. 

"Look away if you don't want your spine ripped." He looked away directly,and somehow she knew that even some guys feared her. 

Narumi went over to Izuka and stood close to him,her shoulder touching his slightly. She the thoughtful look in his eyes and looked down at the ground. She felt guilty. 

"You could've stayed," she quietly said to him,making sure only he could hear her. "You didn't have to come back. You could've stayed with her." 

"Hm?" Izuka wasn't about to pretend as if he had no idea whom she was talking about,right? Seriously,Narumi knows he's not this dense.. 

"Don't play dumb... I know you wanted to stay with Sakura. That's no secret,Izuka." Narumi said,looking across the room and spotting a few girls staring at Izuka. 

"I can't be with Sakura anyway." 

"Says who?" 

"I do." Izuka said to her,crossing his arms across his chest. "I can't be with her,cause I have goals in life that I don't want her a part of." 

Narumi was just about to say something but couldn't get the words out before Joy Kasikiri came into the room with a list. That only meant one thing; new members coming to the department. 

The department is a place that rquires powerful shinobi. You need to pass certain kinds of tests to be one of the Assassins.  Not only that but you need to be qualified to kill without mercy. It sounds horrible,but for Narumi this was something she'd been taught by Kakashi.. No mercy,no emotions.

Joy went straight to the point. "We have five new members today. And yes,for your information,Sumo,two of them are girls." Sumo ,no matter how you looked at him,was quite the ladies man. 

"First up is Alice Greycho,Negosaki Fei,Kurusaku Imochi,Koto Dachu and Sasuke Uchiha." 

And there,for a while,Narumi's heart stopped. Was she only imagining that or did she actually hear it? She didn't feel lie believing a word of it.. She looked at Izuka with big eyes. 

"Is it...?" 

"I think so." Izuka said,straightening up as the members of the department came into the room. Of course,all eyes landed on one single person. 

Narumi slowly walked forwards,looking as if she'd seen a ghost. She was shocked,didn't know what to say. 

Sasuke was here. He came for her.