Konohas Hero

Naruto's POV;

Naruto was walking along in the village as the night sky shone with the moon that somehow still looked kind of perfect despite their fight up there. 

Everyone passing by him were giggling and smiling brightly,but no matter how much he tried,he couldn't put a smile on his face and look nice. All he did was lower his head and look down at the ground as if they never were there. 

He couldn't possibly stop thinking about Narumi.. He had hated Kakashi for a while,because he ws the reason that Narumi left. But it was Narumi's choice,and Naruto knew her far beter than anyone to go after her. She was determined about not coming back.. 

Naruto sat on a bench and exhaled heavily as he closed his eyes. A sudden voice came to his ears. 

"Hello there,hero." Naruto looked up at saw Akemi looking down on him. 

Akemi was Kakashi's new girlfriend. Apparently,they fell in love,and Narumi had seen them kissing on a mission..It was that day. He'd never forget that day. 

Akemi wasn't ugly,she was rather beautiful,as Naruto would think. She smiled more now,and had great talents. Naruto despised her before,but had come to an end where he just didn't feel anything for her but friendship and kindness.

"Hey,Akemi." he said,looking down at the ground again. Akemi sat next to him,uneased. Sitting,she looked at him. 

"It's Narumi,isn't it?"

"I know she couldn't come cause of him." 

"It's not Kakashi's fault-"

"It's my fault." Naruto interrupted her. "If I only..If I only had brought Sasuke back to her,was stronger than her and killed Madara for her..Nothing of this would've happened." 

"Don't blame yourself-"

"She was alway stronger than me," Naruto interrupted agian,mostly just talking for himself. "She was the smarter one,yet she could be such an airhead. She was talented,always smiled..Made me smile. She was all I had left. My only family.."

"Then go after her." Naruto looked at Akemi,whom was deadly serious. There was something burning in her eyes,something that her look so determined. "I know it's partly my fault that Kakashi fell in love with me,and that Narumi became something she couldn't control. I knew Narumi,the dangerous her while in battle and she was the only one who welcomed me into village." Naruto was confused,didn't know what to say. 

"What are you saying?" he asked,confused. 

"I'm saying that your her brother,you know her better than anyone,only you can make her come back." 

"Why me? She doesn't-"

"No." Akemi said,looking down at the ground. "This is partly why I looked for you. I had to tell you. I know she wants to come home,this was where she was born,the only place where she be herself."

"Narumi is mostly herself on the field." Naruto said,smiling as he remembered her passion for fighting. The two of them were quite different. While Naruto tried to do everything in a peaceful way,despite the situation,Narumi knew exactly if violence was needed. She fought with passion,as if that was the only way to be herself.

"I saw it in her eyes," Akemi continued. "She looked at the village with a sparkling feeling when you came hand in hand. Team 7,the great team,the great twins.. She wants to come home,Naruto. She's just waiting for the right one to take her back. And it's not Kakashi,not Sakura or Sasuke..Not anyone but you."  

"But-"

"Do you truly love your sister?" He nodded. Of course he loved her,she was everything he had. "Do you really think she'd leave the place where her father and mother grew up,fell in love,and got the two of you?" Just the thought of it..

"I need to go." Naruto said,getting up as he ran to his loft.  

He didn't know why he hadn't looked at her when she was here. Of course she'd missed the village,but was it really longing? Yes,it was definitely longing. The minute she walked out of Kakashi's office she looked different. Must've been second thoughts. 

He brought the necessary stuff and wrote a letter as he ran to the Hokage's office. He was just about to leave the letter,until he saw him. 

"So you're going too?" 

"She's my sister,I have to go." Kakashi nodded and smiled. 

"I thought you might've."  Kakashi looked at him and suddenly he pulled a bag from the chair. "Which means I'm coming,too." What? Why! 

Naruto was just about to ask why,but Kakashi seemed to explain it. "I need to clear things out between us. And there are some things I wish to tell her." Naruto nodded. 

"Just remember I'll be watching."

And so they left.

Narumi's POV;

She walked towards him,not knowing if she should smile or slap him. Did he even know what trouble he'd gotten himself into? No,of course he didn't.. He's stupid!

But before she got a chance to tell him anything when she approached him,he'd ran towards her after the announcement. 

He took her cheeks,cupping her face,and kissed her hard. 

She was shocked,but let the kiss go through,felt how eager and hungry his lips had been for her. It was almost like every emotion he had in him was poured into this kiss. All the love,anger,hatred,passion,pain and wrath..It was all poured into this kiss. It made her crazy,shocked,confused..Loved. 

He rubbed her cheek with his finger as he slightly moved from her face. Everyone was looking at them,and she was blushing like never before. He was still very close to her,his forehead on hers. 

"That was the last time I would ever see you walk away again," he whispered to her,his eyes closed. "Do you hear me? The last time."

"Sasuke..-" He knew her too well... He knew that she was going to say something completely off guard,not fitting the situation. So he interrupted her,of course. 

"I couldn't see you walk away again," Sasuke said,and frankly enough he didn't care if anyone saw them."I love you,I will always love,I always want to love you. Watching you leave broke me,it broke my soul..." Narumi kept looking at him,and as she did her whole body was just..aching. 

Aching for him. 

"I swore to myself I would never let you out of my sight,that I would always protect you..Even with Kakashi,I always protected you. It was always you..I didn't even try to move on,Narumi. I kept hoping that one day,we'd be together. Maybe that's a bit much to ask but... I will always love and protect you." Narumi was out of words. 

She knew that even when she'd been with Kakashi,Sasuke had always been by her side. Even when battling against Kaguya and Madara,he was always by her side. Even near death or loss,during everything..He was always by her side. 

She could only let him be with her..That's all she could truly do. 

She didn't want to part with him,but she didn't want to go back either.