59

A girl, Harriet, pointed a gun towards your neck. Confidently, you looked at her with a mischievous grin on your face and said, "what now girl? Need a mama to help you?" You chuckled swinging back and looking back then, you swung again and punched Harriet in the face really hard. Breathing heavily and recovering from your punch, Harriet stood up and attempted to push you off of your feet. Laughing like a maniac, you tested, "is that all what you've got baby?" "Don't call me a baby you stick," Harriet protested back. "Where is Thomas then? Okay. Even! EVEN if I hated him, he was in the Glade with me. With all the boys but Aris. So I need tot know where he is. Tell US RIGHT NOW YOU SHANK!" You yelled on the top of you lungs. Theresa took a few steps forward fro the crowd and looked at you nervously, "okay. Fine. Fine Y/n. But don't forget. I'll get you someday. Someday I will. For this. For everything. For trying to destroy WICKED before. He is in he tent at the far end." "I'm sooooo scared. Newt! Help me! Theresa wants to kill me. Minho sass her please. Newt I am going to die! I love you ! Ugh! Oh! I can't breathe! Bye Newt! Bye everyone!" You joked sarcastically. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha! Good one y/n!" Minho laughed wildly.

Walking off to the tent, you saw Thomas bruised from head to toe. "Hey slinthead. You okay? I came to help. I am sorry for what I did. I - I was just mad at what you did. But that was before right? Here get up. The others are on the other side. Please Tommy. Get up already you shank." You said truthfully. "Y/n. Hey. I'm fine. I'm sorry too. Truce?" He answered. "Truce," you answered as you helped him get up. "I hate Theresa now. You were right. I should not have trusted her." Thomas said angrily. "yeah. You shouldn't have trusted that shank."