2

Newt was giving you the tour. The homestead, the forest, showering place aka the toilet, south, north, east and west door, slammer, farm, the kitchen, and med- jacks' place. 

So you, Minho and Newt were eating dinner at the bonfire. Talking about stuff like the jobs here. You said," hey guys, I want to be a runner. I get that it's crazy but still." Both of the boys rolled their eyes and then Newt chuckled. " No one wants to be a runner," Newt said while tickling you under the chin for a few seconds and you smiled.

"I'll leave you 2 lovebirds alone." So Minho left and both of you were madly blushing. Well you were starting to like Newt a lot. And I mean A LOT! This guy called Gally asked you to wrestle against him. "Sure!"

*skip to the end of the wrestling game*

You won aggressively. So you sat down next to Newt and slowly fell asleep.

Soon you changed posturing and you ended up hugging tightly. Newt was as red as a tomato. The Gladers laughed quietly. "We all know that you like her," Gally and Minho said. " Bloody hell no. No way! And plus! I just met her!" "Y/n," you murmured constantly, " my name is y/n" Everyone heard that.

Soon Alby remembered that you didn't have a room! "Newt, y/n will be sleeping with you tonight." "Bloody hell no. No way!"

" Yes way like it or not. Oh yeah you like her. Don't be embarrassed Newt." So embarrassed Newt carried you to his room and placed you on his bed.

In the morning, you saw Newt sleeping on a chair. You told Newt to lay down next to you as you got ready.