11

"Y/n, we just wanted to tell you we are sorry about yesterday. And we really love you." Newt and Minho smiled at you while you guys were eating dinner. "Don't worry about it and thanks." You hugged them tightly. "Get ready for tomorrow y/n/n (your nick name)." Minho said. "Yeah tomorrow's going to be a tough day." Newt said then winked. "Okay thanks guys. I'm going to shower then get some rest so see you first thing in the morning. Bye!" You smiled and went off. "I still hate you for stealing her from me." Minho said half - jokingly after you left. "Okay.DO whatever you want but DO NOT take her away from me." Newt replied with a cheeky smile. "I'll try not to."

As soon as you woke up, you got ready and ran to the mess hall to well, eat breakfast and find Newt and Minho. "Yo boyz! Whatzzup!" You greeted with excitement. "Nothing, just talking about girls and eating breakfast," Gally said. Wow, you were impressed that he woke up so early. "OOoooooooohhhhkkkaaayyy.... Well anyway, why are you up so early Gally? I thought you were a builder." You commented on why he woke up so early. "Just to send you guys off." Gally replied innocently. "Oh okay. How lovely." So you went to Frypan to get your breakfast which was just a sandwich.

Just as the three of you entered the Maze, Newt said, "remember what I said y/n/n. Save energy. Okay?" "Yeah. Sure Sure." You started off with a slow jog. The you started speeding up. Later on, the three of you stopped for a a water break. "A new greenies going to come up today." Minho said. "Bloody hell. The builder's gotta build another room and-" Newt got cut off by Minho. "But, there might be another hot shank coming out of there!" "No thanks. I already have a mate." Newt said. The you blushed and had butterflies. "Yeah. But I really need to find a mate. THAT HOTTER THAN YA MUM!" Then Newt said, "I don't even remember my mum and I bet ya mum is ugly!" Newt said. "Guys! Cut it out! Both of you are being so stupid!" You scolded them. "Yeah, the shank's right. We better get going. The greenie," then Minho gestured that meant that the three of you should get going.

"Hey greenie. "Minho and Newt greeted. "Hi." You greeted as the three of you jogged out of the Maze. The greenie was really tall. He looked really confused and stuff. But he was a Med - Jack type. Like Clint.