13

Once you arrived the Glade, you sat down and took slow and deep breaths. "Ouch." You said. Looking at you leg. There was blood all over the lower part of your right leg. "What happened?" Abby demanded. "I Dunno. You were too busy to realized it. Or to remember it. "Let me think." You added. "Guys what happened?" "We don't know what the hell happened to the bloody shank." Newt admitted. You were still low on breath. "So?" Abby said to you. "Can I please have some water? Can't you see I'm so freaking thirsty?" You said. But it didn't go out the way it meant to be. So Alby ran off to get some water. "Sorry, it didn't mean to go out like that. It was supposed to be a freaking joke." You admitted with a shrug. "Sorry Alby. It didn't go out the way I mean't it. It was a joke. You can put me in the slammer if you want." You apologized. "Na, its alright. I get it. NOW can you please answer my question." "Okay. I guess I tripped over a rock. Well, the ground was pretty rough back there. SO at one of the sharpest points, I guess I felt some pain there," you answered while pointing your at your right leg," I was to tired to tell Minho and Newt. But then again they didn't realize. And I don't blame them for that." "Hey I'll bring y/n to the Med- Jack.(Clint)" Offered Newt like a gentlemen. "Sure go ahead lovebirds," Minho and Alby answered. "We are not bloody lovebirds! And it so happens that we are not dating!" You said trying to sound like Newt. "Okay. But then you guys always hang out together." Jeff added. "Hey!"

"Hey Clint. y/n tripped and hurt herself. Is she alright?" Then Clint carefully checked you leg. "Yeah she should be okay." "Can she run tomorrow?" Newt questioned worryingly. "Nope. Just needs a few days!" "Bloody hell no! Your joking!" "Sorry shank! Sad life because of your crush! Everyone knows it." Answered Clint with a grin. Then you and Newt blushed madly. "Nope. Okay, if I like y/n, she probably will not like me back." "Oh come on Newt. The kiss a couple days ago, well couple nights, before the green came and he knows you like her! Oh yeah! Did y/n kiss you back?" "Yes, so what? It's not like she likes me!" Newt repiled. "So y/n, you like Newt huh?" Clint asked. "UUUUMMMMMM, Ummmummmumm." You replied. "Okay. I'll take that as a yes then." Clint replied with a wide grin.

*Newt's Point Of View (POV)*

Bloody hell Minho. Why? Minho? Why? Why did you tell everyone that I like y/n, the hottest girl on earth? I really should ask her out before she moves on. But when and how? Bloody hell, what if I get rejected? Okay fine. I'll just ask her out after dinner.

*time skip to after dinner*

Wow, y/n's room is way prettier than before! I'm amazed. "Wow y/n. Nice room." "Thanks Newt." She blushed. She's really pretty when she blushes. Well she always is really pretty. "Hey y/n. I need you ask you something." "Yeah go ahead." I sighed. "Okay. But first." Then I went for a kiss first. This time it was more passionate that the others. After a while, y/n pull out. 'Okay, that was awesome." Y/n said. "Thanks. And here it goes. I know everyone says that I like you and. Well, that's true. And I wad wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend. "Of course!" Phew. Then I leaned forward for a kiss. It was perfect. I can't imagine anything that could be better!