47

"Guys SLIM IT!" Newt said looking embarrassed while your face was as red as a tomato. Then more and more Gladers laughed harder and harder. Especially Minho and the rest of your group. Who were Harry, Ben, Gally, Minho, Ably, Mark, Thomas, Frypan and Zart. They were laughing hysterically. "Come on y/n. Why don't we go to my room?" Newt asked sweetly. "Sure shuck - face." You playfully punched his face lightly.

In Newt's room, you and Newt spent most your time snogging and making out as usual. Until the end of the night, both of you fell asleep cuddling together. How you guys cuddled

"They are so cute together>" You heard a familiar voice say. "Shuck yeah they are!" Another one said.

Then you and Newt woke up. "You slint heads! What the hell?!" You yelled at all the Gladers angrily.

Right, left, left, left, right, right, you thought instinctively as you ran in the Maze while you and Ben ran in the Maze since Newt got hurt. But sadly now he has a limp. "Ben that way!" You yelled while pointing to your left. Both of you were covered in sweat from top to bottom, running out of breath and your faces were as red as hell.

Half and hour later, you and Ben collapsed face first into the Glade. "Finally. W - w - we - we're finally back into the shucking Glade." Ben said. "What happened?" Chuck asked. "Chuck my friend. We were chased by millions of shucking Grievers." You answered while patting his shoulders. "And?" He asked again. "Well we ran out of weapons and because of those slintheads Benny here has a shucking twisted ankle." You added angrily. "Oh." Newt said. "Well here is some water guys." He added. "Thanks." Both of you muttered. Newt smiled back. "I want to be a runner." Thomas said in a determined way. "Thomas. I was the exact same shucking way as you were. Be trust me shank. It is not as easy as it looks. Just prove yourself in a way that you not have to go out to the shucking maze and getting yourself killed. You got me?" You said. Then Thomas nodded in return. "Good." You replied then walked off to the med - jacks, Clint and Jeff.