58

"What is that?" Minho asked curiously. "Theresa?" Thomas asked. "Girls?" Minho asked again. "Food?" Frypan asked too. "Ok. Yes. Girls. No food. Not sure about THAT FUCKING GIRL," Gally yelled angrily. But oh well, he is a shucking Gally, you thought while grinning evilly. "What up!" Thomas greeted Theresa casually with a happy smile on plastered on his face. "Get down!" Another unknown girl ordered Thomas with a frown. "He ain't going to do that you saint - head!" Alby yelled. "Oh really? Yeah sure? Because you sticks better shut your mouths before we kill you all!" She answered back. "I like her." Minho said drooling over her. Rolling you eyes in annoyance, you said, "guys, lets just leave these shanks alone." "Shuck yeah!" Winston and Ben agreed. "Heck yeah!" The others argued as you Gladers walked off. "Y/n! What about Theresa?" Thomas yelled from behind. "Shuck yeah. Its like anyone cares about you two saint - heads." You barked angrily. "We will just leave you alone to do some 'business' alright?" Gally said. "Bloody hell y/n. Chill out. Are you okay?" Newt asked worried. "Newt. I am so shucking sorry. Don't worry. I'm fine. Totally." You replied the you kissed him in the cheek.