43

"Hey greenie!" You greeted. "Hey y/n." "You ready to try out being a Track Hoe?" You asked. "I guess." He said looking confused and worried . Then the green bean shrugged. You laughed. "You're sweet." The gteen bean said. You blushed and giggled. Then Newt saw the both of you flirting and came. "Hey greenie! What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Newt said trying to stay calm. "Uh. Nothing." The green bean answered. "Good." Newt answered. Then he pulled you towards you and kissed you. Then Newt walked off and glared at you and the greenie. "You better not do that shuck face. " Gally and Newt said. You looked down, shook your head slowly and let outa sigh. " you know what greenie, let's go to Zart who is also known as Zart the Fart. I'm really sorry greenie. It's kind of hard. Especially with boys being overly protective. But the whole Glade is my best friend. So they are obviously overly protective. I'm sorry." You explained. Then the green bean nodded and yelled, " I remember my name! It's it's Percy!" Everyone went to Percy and congratulated him. Except for Newt and Gally. "Guys. What's wrong?" You said looking kind of annoyed. "Him!" They said. " someone's jealous." You said. And they nodded in surrender. Then you hugged them. After that everyone was glaring at you guys. " why does everyone like me? No offense!" You yelled. " because you're the only girl y/n!" Alby yelled.