8

You looked over to Newt and then stared over to Minho. "Lets ... Go!" Minho yelled. You started running at my full speed. You then heard Newt pick up speed and grab on to your shoulder. "save energy." he whispered in your ear and he then went back into a jog. You found yourself exhausted and went into a jog with the others. In sync you all ran. Then Minho stopped and all the runners. You looked at Newt he stopped too. So you stopped. "What?" you asked. "Water break." Explained Minho. People use limited words in the maze you observed. Soon everybody continued into the jog. Until you stepped into a slimy surface and slipped.

"A/N Hi its POCKETMOUSE IM CO AUTHORING THIS AND UM SRRY IF ITS NOT THAT LOVEY HERE :D" quote from Pocketmouse

pt2

"Ouch. What is that?" You asked. Newt and Minho looked down and saw some of the slime that the Grievers have (like saliva or something. Correct me if I'm wrong)." "Guys, we should probably go." Suggested Minho who was a little worried. "Yeah we should," Newt agreed. "Can somebody please tell me what the heck was that?" You asked impatiently. "That slime was from a bloody Griever." " Oh okay, great." "Hey guys. I think the bloody shank is coming." "Yep." Then you saw a Griever charging toward you guys. By the way (BTW) you were at the front. You saw the Griever try to get Newt. Then you randomly got your dagger and threw it at the freakin' Griever. "Bloody hell y/n! That was sweet!" Newt complimented. "Thanks ." "Yeah right. I could have done that myself ya know." Said Minho. "She saved our lives You Shank." "Yeah yeah yeah."

Minho's POV (point of view)

I have to admit, I could have done it. I was trying to be sarcastic about it. Well I guess it turned out the way I wanted it to be. I really like y/n but the thing is whenever she's around I just. You know. Act differently. I should just get over with it. She likes Newt anyway. And Newt likes her. Oh well. :( 😞😫😩😱😰😩😭

Newt's POV (Point Of Veiw)

I can tell that Minho is trying to be sarcastic. AND he likes y/n. Whenever y/n and Minho are together I just feel kind of jealous. I can't like her already. I mean I just met her. She's so pretty, awesome, cool and her laugh is really and I mean really cute. Should I just tell Minho about it then tell y/n or should I just tell Minho. No I should tell y:n. What if she doesn't like me and likes Minho. Yeah I really shouldn't. I'll tell Minho later. I'm really exhausted right now from running. To be honest no one wants to be a runner. But why does y.n want to be a runner. She's warped and different on a really really cute and a really really good way.

Your POV (point of View)

Ugh, I'm exhausted now. But the good thing is I can see the Glade now. Which means that were almost there yay! "Guys, can you please carry me there?" "Wow.

, that's the best idea ever!" Minho exclaimed sarcastically. "I'll take that as a no then."