56

"Open up you motherfucker!" You yelled while banging the door. After a few moments you kicked the door open. "Wow nice kick y/n." Chuck complimented. "Thanks Chuckie. Things like that don't happen everyday you know." You said while smiling at Chuck. You went over to Newt and said, "Chuck is such a sweetie." "What? How about me?" He asked mocking you. "Seriously? Fine." You reached over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Who are you?" Thomas yelled at the boy. "Aris," you said," I got my memories back. Remember the shucking motherfucking Creators?" "Oh yeah." Gally said. You slowly nodded in return with a frown on your face. "Well anyway. Hey Aris. Do you know where Theresa is. Because this shank here, Thomas has been crying like a chicken about him." You said. "Y/n. I was about to said that but I'll say with a bit of eeerrr...... Minho taste. Okay. Here it goes . WHERE THE HELL IS THAT GIRL THERESA?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT IS TO BE WITH THIS CRYING CHICKEN OF OURS WHO IS THAT SHANK OVER THERE CALLED THOMAS! But you can have him. Thanks for listening." Minho half yelled while saying it. You rolled your eyes and nodded at Alby to say something.

"Okay. Gladers and random person. Let's call a Gathering. Shall we? First just put the beds around the outside apart from the door and bathroom. Okay? Good." Alby said and clapped his hands in order to tell the Gladers to get to work. Well Aris too.

A/n: I'm really sorry that the chapters have been incredibly short. But this is the last chapter of this story. But there is a sequel to this so the link is at the bottom. If you enjoyed this book then please read that one too. Thanks guys. This means a lot to me! there is the link to the next story: