26

" Y/n , this time I'm actually serious!" Newt said to you. " You promise?" You asked. " Yes. I bloody do." Then he leaned forward to kiss you.

Listen to this song starting from now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjwZAa2EjKA

After a normal day you and Newt walked hand in hand to the mess hall to eat dinner. Then you talked to the new greenie, Jake. Jake was a pretty average guy who had a thing for the slicers. He always talked about blood and how much he liked it. He asked how is it like running outside the Walls. " Trust me greenie. You would not want to go out there. I mean only a shucking idiot would enjoy being chased by - the Grievers." You told him. "Would you people please stop calling a greenie or whatever. " Jake wailed. " You just have to deal with it." You answered. " Don't worry. Everyone knows how it feels like Jake. Don't think you're anyone special." You said. Then you left Jake and Newt alone to talk about things you didn't even understand. You walked up to Ben and you guys started messing around laughing. You saw Newt with an angry face and walking towards both of you and dragging you and Ben you the Deadheads. " Bloody hell guys! Y/n what on earth are you doing with - with him! Ben! What about you Ben?" Newt yelled. " Newt you don't understand." You said. "What do you mean?" "Yeah you don't understand Newt." Ben yelled back. "Oh really? You bunch of bloody shanks!" "Newt slim it and just listen!" You yelled and put a finger on his mouth a made him calm down a little. "Okay. Ben and I just siblings. Okay. Now do you get it slinthead?" "Oh okay." "Oh okay?! That is what you're saying?! Just oh okay? Oh y/n I don't get why you like and DATE this guy." Said Ben. Then you rolled your eyes. " Yeah right you bloody shuck face.""Newt! Ben! Please stop!" You yelled.