9

Once the three of you arrived at the Glade, the boys started telling the others that you killed a Griever. "Y/n actually killed a Griever with a dagger!" They all started saying stuff like that and asking you some stupid questions.

"Guys, what on earth are you doing?!" "Y/n, we are telling you how awesome you are! You see, no one has ever killed a Griever before." Answered Newt. "Wait but I did! And I happen to be the best runner EVER!" Cried Minho. "Minho you have never killed a Griever before and you're only the fastest runner. But that doesn't make you the best!" Newt corrected. "Yeah right."

Newt's POV (Point Of View)

Wow y/n's room is sure clean and it smells like her. Since I'm waiting for her to finish showering maybe I could take some bloody food from Frypan. He's a hairy man. Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell Minho that I like y/n too. I am just going to bloody tell him on the way.

*time skip to the part when Newt got to your room*

Wow Minho did get pretty mad back there. I just hope that he's not too mad.

* End Of Newt's POV (Point Of Veiw)

As you walked into your room, you saw Newt and some food. You were exhausted. "You alright love?" "Yeah I guess." "C'mon I know you're not." Newt handed you some sandwiches. "Thanks." You were really hungry. Both of you talked about stuff. So both of you walked together slowly."After an elderly couple starts getting forgetful, they visit their doctor. Their doctor tells them that many people find it useful to write themselves little notes. Then Newt started cracking jokes. "When they get home, the wife says, "Dear, will you please go to the kitchen and get me a dish of ice cream? And maybe write that down so you won't forget?""Nonsense," says the husband. "I can remember a dish of ice cream.""Well, I'd also like some strawberries and whipped cream on it," the wife replies."My memory's not all that bad," says the husband. "No problem -- a dish of ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream. I don't need to write it down."He goes into the kitchen, and his wife hears pots and pans banging. The husband finally emerges from the kitchen and presents his wife with a plate of bacon and eggs.She looks at the plate and asks, "Hey, where's the toast I asked for?"" He said. (Sorry if that wasn't funny guys.) (jokes.cc.com/funny-partying---bad... the link for the joke if you liked it.) You laughed. So then both you walk slowly like I said earlier, Newt cracking his jokes, you laughed. So from form far away, it really looked like both of you were flirting. Oh yeah I almost forgot to type this down. As both of you were walking slowly, your hand and Newt's almost toughed.

Just right before both of you arrived to the mess hall, Newt fell on the floor. "Newt! What were you doing with my girlfriend!" Minho shouted. "What she's your girlfriend?!" Suddenly Minho felt embarrassed and guilty. "Shuck! I'm so sorry." Then he helped Newt get on the ground. "Oh yeah she's your girlfriend, sorry." "What the heck?!" you said. "We aren't dating." "Yeah both of you are." Minho argued like it was obvious. So you, Newt and Minho had dinner together.

After dinner, you were so full that you were going to explode. You couldn't even move. Then you asked the two boys to carry you. And they did. Minho ended up in the slammer for the night. After Minho left, you asked, "Newt, do you mind staying for a while please?" "Sure why not." "What was the thing about you and Minho about? You know before dinner." "Nothing." Then you guys talked for a while.

*Newt's P.O.V (Point of View)

Ok. I'm thinking if I should kiss y/n or not. Should I? No maybe not. Yeah maybe I should. Bloody hell no. What if she hates me? Ok. I should it'll be the only time I can do it.

Ok. I'm going for it. "Newt. Thanks for everything," y/n said. I leaned forward. Pressed against her lips. She smells so nice. She kisses me back softly. I put my arms around her waist. She put hers around my neck.