55

"Thomas careful! Griever!" Minho warned in concern while running out of breath. "Come on guys! We're almost there! Out of the maze! Finding y/n." Thomas encourages. "Thomas but-" Theresa trying to argue but Newt cut her off angrily. "Greenie! This is partly your fault. As well as this bloody slint - head, Minho." Newt, Minho and Thomas ran while rolling their eyes in annoyance. "Can we just shucking go please?" Asked Alby, "thank you!"

*back at WICKED*

"Y/n, I'm really sorry. About everything. And of course about your memory. Also-" Ava said looking at Janson. "I don't care about my memory. My boyfriend Newt. He lied." You yelled crying your head off. "Okay. If that's what you want. But believe me, he is not lying." Janson said trying to sound as honest as possible. "You're lying. And why should I shucking trust you shanks?! I don't even know you. All of you. Except for the Gladers! It is all your shucking fault! I'd rather just die right now!" You yelled at their faces. "But y/n. I'm your uncle. And Ava here. Is your aunt." Janson replied meekly. " Oh really since when? I really shucking doubt that." You said while mocking them. "Your memory remember?" Ava reminder you and Jason. "Yeah yeah yeah. But you better slim it. Before I rip your heads! Bye shuck - faces!" You said smiling and waving.

"Hey. I'm back. It was horrible. Those shuck - faces, the creators. They're my family. According to them. I mean that is just absolutely stupid." You spat at the Gladers who came along with you. "At least you found your family." Chuck said. "Chuckie, you'll find your family soon. But I hate those stupid uncle and aunt of mine." You shrugged it off.

*back to the other Gladers*

"Welcome. I am very surprised to see so many survivors. And well of course. Your friends have arrived safely. I'm Ava, y/n's aunt. And that's her uncle. Janson-" Ava congratulated and welcomed. "Rat- face!" Minho shouted. "Now please excuse me. Theresa. Thomas. Come with me. The rest of you can see your friends first. But don't worry. You'll reunite sooner than you think." Ava said with a sly grin.

"Hey Winston! Frypan! Oh I missed you guys! Except for Newt of course. We're is your girlfriend Newt?" You asked dangerously. "I'm talking to her right now." Newt answered. "Ohhhhkay. What I meant was your current girlfriend Theresa." You corrected. "That's not what I bloody meant. She's not my girlfriend. Bloody hell. Minho I'm so going to kill you. And look what you have done!"Newt yells loudly.

"Okay! Okay! We got it Neet now slim it!" Ably calmed everyone down. " you know what here is to prove it!" Newt yelled and pressed his lips against yours.

That night, you could not sleep. You just did not feel right at all. "Y/n. I'm so sorry. I was making a stupid shucking joke. I'm sorry." Someone whispered. Soon, you realized it was Minho. "It's fine. Forget it." You whispered back angrily. "Fine. Okay. Sure thing. " He answered. "Okay. Now." You sighed. After an hour slowly crept pass by, you just got out of bed and walked to the window. "Holy shit. My leg." You complained as you moved your leg in pain. "Stupid Griever." "Y/n? Looking I'm so bloody sorry about back at the Glade. " Newt apologized. You rolled your eyes and said, "okay, yeah sure fine. Bye." Then you marched silently to the bathroom.

          After an hour, you walked out the bathroom and suddenly an alarm broke off. You looked out the window and saw weird people. "Who the hell are these shuck - faces? Lunatics?" You yelled. "We're cranks! Please kill us now! We are dying. Please we beg you! Look at us!" The lunatic yelled from outside the bars and window. They heard gun shots coming from far away. "Guys! We have got to go now! Get the door!" Minho yelled. "but the door won't open!" Chuck yelled. "Get  the hammer! And give it to me!" Alby yelled while Winston passed the hammer to him. "Come on Alby! You slint - head!" "Fine. Here. Do it yourself then. Okay." Then he handed you the hammer. "Okay. Sure thanks a lot." You hit the door as hard as you could. After a few minutes, the door fell open.

"Here. Done. Happy? Better?" You asked the boys in the Glade. "Bloody hell. What is that smell?" Newt asked. "there!" Thomas pointed at the dead people. Their faces were all purple and weak while hanging from the ceiling.  "Guys! Where is Theresa?" Thomas yelled. "I think I found her room." Frypan said. "open up!"Minho yelled.