3

Newt watched you get ready without moving a muscle. "Hey, Newt. Are you going to get ready," you asked patiently. "After you are done. Okay then I'll do it now."

*skip to the middle of you 2 getting ready*

"Ya two shanks done yet?" Gally moaned to you two," cuz you better not be making out or something!" "Slim it Gally!" Newt yelled. To be honest you guys were t making out. NOT JUST YET.

So you guys went out holding each other's hands tightly as both of you went to the mess hall. "Both of you look absolutely cute together. Right guys?" Minho said as usual. " Guys. C'mon, we ARE NOT in love and that's the true fact like it of not. Right Newt?" "Yeah and you guys are so bloody annoying." Newt answered loudly.

*huge time skip*

It's been a week and you have tried out everything except for runner. You really wanted to spend more time with Newt. So you diceded to ask Alby if you could try out as a runner tomorrow. " Are you sure you want to do this?" "Yeah totally." "Nope." "Please?" (Keeps on going on like this for 15 minutes.) "Please?" "Ugh okay fine! But stick with Minho and Newt. Now slim it okay ya shank." You kept on hearing words you don't even recognize like shank, green bean, slim it and stuff like that . You really wanted to know want they ment to you went off to find Gally.