17

Your Point Of View (P.O.V)

Ugh. I will not forgive Newt after what he did. I just want to just............ Punch him in the face but it is against the rules. So I locked myself in my room. There was a kick on the door. "Who is it?" I shouted. "Hey y/n. It's me, the sassy dude. Min." Minho said. "Okay. Wait a minute or second......" I opened the door. I looked outside the window, I saw Newt glaring at us. Minho and Newt have been acting weird. Really weird. Newt and I don't talk. So I mainly talk to Minho and Jeff. Well mainly Minho......... But I really don't miss Newt at all. Okay, maybe a bit. But only 0.5 percent. "So. How are things going? What did you find in the Maze?" Minho asked. "Well I think I found a new passage. I can show you tomorrow. Ben can go with Newt. How's that? You're the keeper of the runners." I answered. "Duh," I rolled my eyes, "okay. And I understand you don't want to stay with Newt. Oh yeah! Let me add to that! I am way better than Newt right?" "Maybe. And plus I never dated you and kissed you." I answered as I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Okay. Now decide." Then Minho leaned forward for a kiss. He kissed me softly. Which was nice. But...... I missed Newt's kisses. But it's his fault though. "Fine." I said half lying , "You're - you're right."

Then Newt stormed into then room and said, "look y/n. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I'm ugly. I'm sorry I am stupid. I'm sorry about everything. I can make it up to you. I promise. Wait. What are you doing here Minho? Y/n is that you're new boyfriend?" "I - I - I - do - don - don't believe you," I started crying, " and he's not my boyfriend . I don't care what you shucking say! Slinthead!" Newt looked hurt and went to his room next door. Minho hugged me and asked, "y/n, are you okay?" I shook my head and cried on his chest. "Don't worry y/n. It's not your fault." Minho said and kissed my forehead.