24

The next day, you were assigned to help the new green. " Y/n. Why can't remember my name? What is this place? Why am I even here?" The greenie asked curiously. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down." You you explained everything you knew to the green bean. You even gave the greenie a tour. You could tell the green bean was seriously confused, worried and scared. So you explained everything again in a way the green bean would understand. You showed the newbie the griever from the window. After all that you let the green bean try out for a track - hoe.

Then you went back to help Clint and Jeff, the med - jacks. After a long day of cleaning up wounds it was time for the campfire which was great as usual.

url.jpg

That is how the campfire was. You loved every single one of it. You personally thought it was the best. You loved every single one of it. But this time it was different. You and Newt weren't exactly together. That was the problem. You guys weren't at least friends. And you were pretty sad about it. But not exactly. You walked to Ben and sat down next to him and talk for a while. You caught a quick glimpse of Newt glaring at both of you. You and Ben security knew the two of you were brothers and sisters - siblings.

A/n : Under that is the link of you and Ben. Sorry if I get the hair color wrong. Really sorry.

You and Ben

Then Newt walked away. But you didn't really care. You just turned away and continued to do your thing. Which was talking to your brother, Ben. After the campfire you head to the showers and took a very long shower. After that you slowly called into deep sleep. You had dreams about your past life.