10

Your POV (point of view)

Newt kisses like heaven. I'm basically having butterflies right now. He's............... perfect. I'm in love with this guy. But the thing is Minho has been acting weird these days. I really want to know what's going on with the keeper of the runners. Is he jealous? Who knows. Oh well. I pull back for a breath. Then I started kissing him again. But this time, harder and passionalty.

End of your POV (Point of view)

Suddenly, the door was slammed open. Both of you pull apart within a second. What the hell. Who the heck was that. You thought. "Newt! Come over here right now!" Minho yelled at the top of his voice. Newt knew he shouldn't mess with this kind of Minho so he just went outside without making a single sound. "What in earth were you doing to y/n?! Ya shank!" "Nothing." Newt replied innocently. "I saw you two. You, you. You swore to me that this wouldn't happen! Why did you lie to me?" Minho demanded. "I didn't. I just got out of control alright. Piece of klunk." So you couldn't help but eavesdropping on them. Oh wow. You thought. But in the meant time you were really confused. Wait, why is Minho even jealous. I mean he's inly my friend. You thought again. So you decide to go outside and see what was going on. "What the hell is going on and what the heck is going on with you two?!" You yelled as you demanded. "Nothing. Dude stuff." Minho said. "Yeah this shank is right for a few times in his life." "Shuck. Piss off." Minho said. "Minho, why are you so mad at Newt?" You asked like a kid and I get that this is a very corny question. "Because, because , cuz, because............" "He likes you. Well we both like you," Newt admitted. To be honest, they were both absolutely sweaty. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......................" You said. "We both really really really love you." Both of them said at the same time which seemed awkward. "But I guess Newt stole your heart first/ this time," Minho said in dispare and with a frown. "Maybe best friend?" you suggested to Minho. "Alright. For now." Then Minho shrugged and went of to calm down. Then Newt went off to find him. "BUT THANKS FOR ADMITTING GUYS!" you yelled.