15

"Guys, I'm exhausted. I haven't ran in a long time." You complained. "Well don't stop, get used it and deal with it!" Minho ordered. Then Newt shrugged. "Oh well y/n." "Ugh," "Your fault. You wanted to be a freaking runner in the first place." Said Minho. "Yeah but you could have told Alby that you didn't want me to become a runner." "I did for your own good and he said you insisted. Right Newt?" "Oh come on guys slime it." Newt replied. "Just answer." Minho ordered. "Yeah. This bloody shank is right. Sorry y/n/n." Then Newt hugged you. You guys made a turn to the right then to the left. You guys ran straight forward for maybe two minutes? Okay, seconds passed like hours and minutes lasted like days. Your shirt was all wet because of sweat. "Oh jeez. It's taking forever!" You complained. "We are almost there y/n." Minho said. "Okay."

After a minute or two you guys were finally there. "YES! Finally! We are here!" You celebrated. You fell on the ground with a wide grin on your face. Newt knelt down beside you and said, "how's happy?" You ignored him. He kissed you solely for a second and pulled back. You enjoyed every second of his kiss and he enjoyed yours. Like what I said, you and Newt were deeply and madly in love. Truly madly deeply in love with each other. You went to shower then eat. Just like a regular day. Nothing much happening at the Glade. The slicers accendtly slicing themselves, the builders building , the track - hoes planting , the runners running and coming back, med - jacks ( Clint and Jeff, the greenie ) helping the hurt people and etc. Nothing much really. You wondered when would you guys get out. You knew everyone wanted to get out. The question was always stuck in your head.

After you finished showering and getting ready, Newt came to you and asked. "Y/n what is wrong?" "Nothing Newt." You answered. "Oh come oh. I know you are hiding something inside that bloody head of yours." Newt said with a grin on his face. "Come on you shank. Fine, when will we ever getting out?" You spit it out. "No idea. But we're trying and you know that." He answered truthfully. "I know." You smiled and hugged him tightly and Newt hugged you tightly. "Ouch. You're squashing me." You said. "Fine." Then Newt let go. TRUE LOVE PEOPLE! But to be honest you guys were cute together.