1

Edited

What you were wearing:

https://www.polyvore.com/maze_runner_mine_forever_newt/set?.src=share_mhtml&.svc=sms&id=191452875 (The link will be in the comments section)

 You woke up in this dark cage-like lift that's ascending with crates with other objects you could not identify. Boxes? Animals? What? 

It took you a minute or so to adjust to the lightless box that you were in. However, you could still see the shapes of certain objects. 

Soon, you came to a realization of how small this lift was. You could feel your pulse, your heartbeat was hammering like drums. 

"HELP! SOMEONE? SOMEONE HELP ME! ANYONE THERE," you yelled at the top of your lungs.

You hit the metal cage, countless of times. You were in jail. What have you done to deserve this? It was useless. Your fists began to numb and bruise. Hopeless and scared, you sat down in a corner. Then curled up into a ball. Laying your head on your knees, tears rolled down your eyes. 

After half an hour, the dark cage-like lift stopped and you bumped your face (so you thought you kinda bruised it). Suddenly there were rays of blinding light shining right at your face. There were only about 10-13 boys. Probably at their teenage. 2 boys came down. One blonde boy and the other was a dark-skinned boy. "It's a bloody girl," the blonde boy said. "Is she hot?" 

"I'd call for dibs."

 "Shut your holes," the dark-skinned boy yelled while the blonde boy introduced himself. 

"Hi, I'm Newt. That's Alby." Newt was stroking your bruise. "Do you remember anything?" Alby asked, Newt still stroking your bruise. He was literally stroking it the whole time.

You were thinking for a while. " I can't," you said sobbing," why can't I remember anything? Where am I?" Newt wrapped his arms around you and said," it's okay. It happened to all of us. And this is the Glade. This part of the Glade the 3 of us are in is the Box." 

"Don't touch me." You pushed Newt.

After the 3 of you when up, you looked around quickly then you ran into the forest as quickly as you can. " We've got a runner?" "Run ya shank!" Shank? Ugh, whatever. You didn't care. Newt and an Asian boy ran after you. "Minho, I'll get the green bean." So the Asian boy let Newt do the catching. So the Asian boy's Minho. Minho. You risked a quick glance back. You couldn't see Newt. Then you felt a pair of arms around you.