49

"Will she be okay," Thomas asked nervously and cautiously. So you and the runners decided to not run today and then did your regular jobs. Besides running. And as you guys know you're a med jack. You checked Theresa for a bit then answered," the shank will be in coma for a couple of days." "What coma?!" Thomas yelled. "Dude chill. You like the girl don't ya?" You said. Just right after you said that Thomas flushed red. "Yep you shucking do." You said. "Bloody hell. Y/n and Thomas. Shush." Newt said. "Okay now you like her too. I thought you were MY SHUCKING BOYFRIEND!" You said. "Come here." Newt said while pulling your arm. "I'm am busy being a med jack now would you excuse me." You said. "But I'm the bloody second in command. Now would you please follow my command." Newt statements with a wide and cheeky grin that made you have butterflies. "Fine." You said in surrender, "what do you want?" "This." He answered then kissing hungrily.

After you two went back to work, you stitched up some of the boys them got back to Theresa. Feeding her Frypan's soup every now and then. In the mean time, you , Clint and Jeff had to take care of Alby too. Alby's pricing screams basically killed your ears. You could tell Thomas was kind of proud of himself but in the mean time he's not. Tomorrow, he'll be running with you and Minho.

"Hey y/n." Thomas said. Then it all came back to you and Gally. "You're one of them!" You said," you're one of the - the shucking Creators. You put us all in here. You and the greenie. Right Gally?" "Yeah - YEAH. Y/n's right. If you guys don't trust us, then fine. Get stung then." Gally said. Each word getting louder and louder. "Y/n is right Y/n, Gally and I have been stung besides Alby." Ben said, "and plus. She's been stung by a Griever for maybe 2 to 3 times. How can she be mistaken."