28

After your short lunch break in the Maze, you started to go further and farther from the Maze. From the Glade to Section One. From Section One to Section Three. You were exhausted so you looked up and it was sunset. You were late. The doors were closing by now. back at the Glade, everyone at the Glade started panicking because you were there. They checked all of the Doors. The North Door, the South Door, West Door and the East Door. They couldn't even find you. Then just after the Doors started to close, Newt fell onto his knees and started crying. Everyone patted Newt's back and tried to comfort him by saying you will survive and things will be okay. "No. I finally found someone I could actually depend on and love. I mean I bloody depend on all of you guys but in a different way. It's done. She will not survive." Newt said. "No. She'll make it. She has done it twice. Once with both of us. And once with Ben." Minho said. "The shank's right. She has survived twice. She'll make it for sure." Alby said. You decide to keep on running to Section Four. From Section Four to the last Section. Then you ran and ran away from all the Grievers chasing you with their stings. Then you suddenly got stung but you stabbed it and the Griever let out a horrifying shriek. It was unbearable. You wondered how Newt and the other Gladers were and what were they doing. You really started to worry about your friends at the Glade. Well actually everyone. Everyone including Gally who was also know as Captain Gally was also your friend. You told yourself not to look about so you wouldn't slow down. You used you tactic to stay alive.

After the Doors opened, you decided you run again until the before the Doors closed. You just made it in time before the Doors closed. Everyone ( every single person ) was seriously convinced that you were dead. Then just as you got into the Glade, you collapsed on the ground and fainted .