5

"Minho, please don't go around telling the Gladers about the hug AND the kiss thing. Okay?" "Oh about that. I was about to tell them. And I am going to right now." "Hey y/n? Do you want to go and grab some dinner and just leave Minho?" Newt asked you as quiet as a mouse. "Yeah sure thing. But first, you need a shower. I'll go and grab our dinners and you can shower. How's that," so suggested cooly. "Best bloody idea ever."

You guys were going to a tree to meet up. "Hey beautiful." You looked up and found out it was Newt staring down at you and eating against the tree cooly. You thought he was sssssssssooooooooo cute, well hot actually. By the way (BTW) you were blushing like mad. "Here's your lunch, Newt." You handed him his dinner with a goofy smile on your face. "Thanks." "So how's your bruise doing" "It's alright. Abby let me to try out being a runner right now. Oh yeah and I have to stick with you and Minho for the whole time and sorry I- I slow you guys down." You said quickly. "Bloody hell. You still don't get how dangerous it is do you?" "I know." "Okay, it's just that I don't want to lose you." Then Newt leaned forward slowly and nervously. You could tell that he was shaking a bit. Then you held his hand and leaned forward for the kiss. Sooner or later Minho, Gally and Alby came by and saw you two. "AAAAAAAWWWWWWW! You two are just so cute together." All the three of them said. "What the hell?" You said silently. The you two pulled back and looked up blushing madly and started cursing and swearing under your breaths. *Both of you were blushing like mad*

"You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend now!" Tally exclaimed loudly. So basically the whole Glade heard it. "WE ARE NOT BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND! IT WAS JUST A KISS RIGHT NEWT?!" "YEAH!" You two ran to the kitchen and handed Frypan the dishes and ran to the homestead. Ever since then both of you were sweaty when you guys where together. Especially when both of you were privately together. You guys hung out at each other's rooms a lot.