44

" Oh really? You're kidding." You yelled. "No. Were not." Alby and some other boys answered. You rolled your head towards them while rolling your eyes. "Ugh. Whatever. I'm going to bed." You said. Then you walked to the homestead. Then to your room. After that, you threw yourself onto your bed. And sighed heavily. Slowly, you fell into deep sleep.

You woke up to some of the boys shaking you. "Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" You heard a familiar voice. Then you knew who it was. It was Gally and Newt. "Y/n! Time to go running!" You opened you eyes then rubbed them. "Shuck it. Okay. I'll go and get ready." You answered sloppily. Then they nodded.

After that, just before you were about to go running alone again, then the greenie ran at full to you, Gally, Alby, Harry, Ben,Jake, Newt and Minho. Ably, Gally, Harry, Newt and Minho were obviously going to send you off. "Hey guys! I thought no one was allowed to go out side the Doors." He said. "Greenie, Newt, y/n, Ben and Minho are the ones who are allowed to. Why? Because they are runners." Alby explained patiently. "These shanks and saint heads." Minho muttered. Then you ran with Minho, Newt and ben for a while. After maybe like 10 minutes, you part form the group.

Sweat was tickling down. You were all covered in sweat because you basically ran the whole Maze in just 2 days! The you came back to the Glade with a few bruises and scratches here and there. "Y/n! You're back! You mapped the whole Maze again right?" You nodded. "Anything new?" Alby asked again. You were having lots of trouble catching your breath. "ALBY! CAN YOU SEE AND HEAR HOW I AM BREATHING! YOU SHUCKING SHUCK - SHUCK FACE! NOE GET ME SOME WATER!" You yelled. The greenie looked at your in confusing and said, "Y/n I thought he was the leader." "Greenie-" "Max." "Sorry. Max, you can call him the king, sir, government whatever." You said.