45

The Ably came running with a bottle of water. "Sorry y/n. So anyway anything new? Weird? Or anything shucking weird?" He asked. "well. Nothing. Or maybe you could go into the shucking MAZE ABLY!" You answered. Then Ably rolled his eyes. "Hey Newtie." "hey love." Then you guys hugged each other and kissed.

After months and months later, more and more greenies came up as usual. One called Henry, David and some others.

* The Box's Siren Beeps*

You and Newt ran to the Box to the other Gladers. The box opens and Gally jumps in. "Rise and shine Greenie." Gally says. The new green bean turned around curiously and ran to the forest. "We have a runner!" The Gladers yelled and cheered.

*Huge Time Skip*

You saw Newt and greenie talking some where else. Whilst you hung out with Gally, Minho and the other guys. Then Newt introduced you guys to the green bean. "Greenie show us what you're shucking made of!" Tally challenged. "Yeah!" All the Gladers cheered! Then he hesitated. "Don't call me that!" The green bean said. "What should I call you then? Shank? Yeah I think I should call you that." Gally said with a wide grin on his face. "Fine." The greenie groaned back. They fought for a while until the greenie screamed while everyone had an awe look an their faces, "Thomas! I remember my name! It's Thomas!" The everyone cheered happily and patted Thomas's back many including you. "Good job Thomas." You said. "Thanks y/n. So how does it feel like being the only girl?" He asked. "I don't shucking know. At first it's kind of weird. But later it is so shucking great!" You answered. Then both of you laughed and later on you guys seemed like both of you were flirting. Soon, Newt came pulled you toward him and he kissed you passionately to indicate that you guys were 'dating'. And which you guys were.