A/n

Hey Guys,

Please take note that this fanfic will be really cringy and weird considering the fact that I wrote this years ago and that this was actually my first fanfic.

I originally posted this on Quotev but then I decided to post it here too. My two fellow user of Quotev helped me co - write certain sections of the story and the links are below.

I am sorry if a lot of things seem unrealistic and out of plot (etc).

Also, I haven't edited this fanfic yet and the only part I editors was this. So yeah. Well now I'm editing this story. I am sorry if it takes a long time to edit since I have to edit the one in Quotev as well.

Just a last note of warning to summarize everything: this story will be absolutely childish and out of plot. A lot of the things will not make sense. I am going to edit this but I will only make the smallest changes.

Also, small details of the story have been changed due to obvious reasons. And this book does not make sense at all, well at least I don't. So if you don't like it, it's simple. Don't read it. Comment criticism or anything but please don't make it stupid or anything. And let me remind you again, I have written this about 3 to 4 years ago. I know. Same old classic excuse. But seriously. This is basically written from a tween's perspective.  And I know I've said this at least three times.

The links of the accounts who helped me finish this story:

https://www.quotev.com/BlueVioletDiamond

https://www.quotev.com/BlackMouse