Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**

During the next day, Kayson explained his whole plan to Madilyn. As a girlfriend and a wife, she was concerned about his safety. She kept asking little things like if he needed something, did he want her to come with him, etc. Etc. Of course, Kayson said no. He would handle it. As Kayson got ready, Madilyn continued to ask about him.

"What if I don't ever see you again?" Madilyn asked.

"Madilyn, I'm fine!" Kayson snapped. "Alright?"

Madilyn stepped back as Kayson sighed, placing his arm around her.

"Come here.." Kayson sighed.

Madilyn hugged him, glancing at Madison as she lied on the bed.

"Look, I'll do fine." Kayson said. "I promise. I'll be alright."

"You call me if you need anything, okay?" Madilyn whined.

"I will."

Kayson gave her a kiss, walking over to Madison.

"I'll see you later, little one!" Kayson smiled, leaning over her. "I love you."

Madison clenched her fingers and slobbed, watching Kayson walk out of the door. Since he had his permit, he was able to drive. But since having your permit required driving with an adult, Isaiah gave him Noah's ID just in case he got stopped.

What Kayson was going to do, would take the whole entire day.

Meanwhile, Madilyn decided to ask Aunt Shay about her parents again. She was really eager to meet her biological folks. When she walked upstairs, she knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Aunt Shay said.

"Hey uh, have you got any word on my parents yet?" Madilyn asked as she placed Madison's pacifier into her mouth. "I was hoping that they could meet Madison."

Aunt Shay sighed, looking down.

"Madison, your parents moved out of the country a year after they found out you were "killed"." Aunt Shay said. "They didn't want to be in America anymore because of the dangers here."

Madilyn was stunned. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she glanced down.

"Where?"

"We don't know." Aunt Shay said. "They never told us."

Madilyn scrunched her lips to the side as Aunt Shay shook her head.

"I'm sorry."

"No no, it's alright." Madilyn smiled. "Uh.......I'm gonna go feed Madison."

Madilyn walked downstairs into the room and sat down on the bed. She shut the door and silently cried to herself. She didn't find it fair. Everyone else got to meet their biological parents, while she didn't even know hers. She had no clue where they could be.

She would have to do a search on her own.

In the middle of the day, Carlos called all of us and instructed that we meet at his home. Kayson called him and told him that the officers would be on their way to arrest Isaiah by night, so we had to get ready. Me, Isaiah, Noah, Asha, Q, Stacey, Carlos, Aunt Shay, and Tyler met up over at his home. Lily watched the kids at Aunt Shay's, but Carlos also warned Lily and Madilyn to make Iyana and the kids huddle down into the basement when night came about. Madison included.

At night, we all grabbed our weapons, bullet proof vests, clips, grenades, etc. Even though we all knew that our lives were at stake, we were willing to risk it to avoid Isaiah going to jail for the rest of his life. He was family, and there were no lengths we were willing to stop at to protect each other.