Chapter 42 - Warrant!

The next day, Madilyn arrived at school. She was happier than she could ever be. In her attitude throughout the day, Kayson noticed that she was more upbeat, even though she barely had any friends at the school. As Kayson smiled a little at her, Barack and Aahdi shook their heads, heading into the lunchroom with Kayson after a three and a half hour break from their classes.

"They should have a 'No Americans allowed' sign on the outside of the school." Barack growled.

"I agree." Aahdi growled as well. "Don't you, Kays?"

Kayson shook his head, shrugging his shoulders.

"No." Kayson said without shame. "I mean if an American wants to come here, so what?"

Barack gave Kayson a shocked look, dropping his mouth open.

"Wait a minute, is this coming out of Kayson's mouth right now?" Barack gasped. "How the hell are you-"

"I know why." Aahdi growled as they stood in the crowded lunch line. "It's because of that new American girl. You like her, don't you?"

Kayson stared blankly at him, shaking his head and turning away.

"What the hell do you see in her?" Aahdi growled. "She's an American, Kayson!"

"She sure as hell isn't a attractive." Barack snickered. "That's for sure."

Kayson gave them a disturbed look, scrunching their eyebrows at them.

"You know what, yeah. I do like her. So?" Kayson scowled at the both of them. "I like an American. And?"

Barack and Aahdi gave Kayson a blank look, watching Kayson keep eye contact on them.

"You two are supposed to be my friends when you're nothing but judgmental assholes and watching my every move!" Kayson growled as he barged past the two. "Quit worrying about me and shut the hell up."

Aahdi and Barack felt bad. Honestly, that's how Kayson should've been from the beginning. Kayson was growing more and more defensive about Madilyn.

It was a sign of respect.

And during Kayson's last hour art class, he paid no attention to Aahdi. He waited for everyone to grab their boards, grabbed his board, then headed back to the table to sit next to Madilyn. Next to him, he watched her paint start to paint on her board. She finally started it. Something else that was different, was Madilyn's attitude. It was bright, vibrant, and positive. Kayson grinned at her, looking up.

"You seem like you're in a better mood." Kayson chuckled as he started his portrait.

"Yes. I am." Madilyn smiled. "I feel so......free."

Madilyn smiled at Kayson, cheesing a little.

"Can I come over after school?" Madilyn asked. "My parents surprisingly don't mind."

Kayson's eyes widened as he puckered out his bottom lip.

"Sure!" Kayson shrugged. "My dad wont be home anytime soon so, yeah."

As for Q, it was another day of him being lonely inside of a $20 million dollar home. The kids were at school and Asha was out doing the 50 billion interviews she always received everyday. Q loved Asha to death, but it was starting to get difficult to maintain a solid marriage when you barely get to see your spouse. As Q sat in the movie room of his home, he heard a buzz inside. That meant that someone was at the door. As he wrestled on his robe and went into the camera room, it was someone that was quite odd to be visiting their home.