Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]

While everyone slept, Lily crept downstairs and inched her way into Kayson's room. As him and Madilyn slept with the baby, she tapped him repeatedly on the shoulder.

"Kayson."

"Kayson!"

"Hmm?" Kayson answered, lifting up with his eyes closed while being half asleep.

"Come outside." Lily said. "I need to talk to you."

Kayson slowly got out of the bed, slumping his feet into the living room where she was.

"What?" Kayson groaned in a sleepy and raspy tone, sitting down and scratching his head.

"You will not believe what I heard them talking about." Lily whispered. "Guess who they were talking about killing?"

"Who?"

"Dad!"

Kayson's eyes opened a little bit more as he lifted up, giving her a confused look.

"What?!" Kayson whispered loudly. "How'd you know?"

"I heard them saying it. Just a minute ago." Lily growled. "We've gotta go back to Saudi Arabia. Tonight!"

"No, we can't." Madilyn said in a low tone, stepping into the living room.

"And why not, Madilyn?" Lily asked in a snobby tone.

"Because I haven't met my biological parents." Madilyn groaned. "You guys got to meet yours!"

"Listen, this isn't about-"

"She's right, Lily." Kayson added. "She hasn't met her biological parents, yet. She deserves to meet them."

"But what about da-"

"We have a week until we leave, Lily!" Kayson barked lowly. "We'll worry about dad later! He knows how to protect himself."

Lily placed her hands up, storming up the stairs.

"Fine. Fine!" Lily growled. "But if something happens to dad, I called it."

"Quit acting like a little brat, Lily." Kayson groaned, listening to the door to Isaiah's room slam.

Kayson got up and walked up to Madilyn, slipping his hands around her waist.

"Don't worry, Maddy." Kayson smiled. "If you want to meet your parents, we can. That's what we're here for."

"Thanks, Kays." Madilyn smiled.

Madilyn and Kayson placed their foreheads together, slowly and passionately kissing. As Kayson started feeling into her robe, Madison interrupted like always.

"ewwaahh." Madison whined, waking up. "edaaahahaba."

Madilyn sighed, heading back to the room. As Madison looked up at Madilyn, she lifted her up and laid her onto her stomach as Madilyn laid back into the bed.

"You're supposed to be sleep, young one." Madilyn whispered, rubbing Madison's back as she sucked on her pacifier.

"Yeah and me and your mother want sex, but you keep on interrupting." Kayson joked as he placed his nose against his daughter.

"Say 'Daddy, that was the sacrifice you made'." Madilyn smiled, glancing down at her baby girl.

Madilyn and Kayson gave each other one last kiss, then shut off the lights to go back to sleep.

"Goodnight." Kayson whispered.

"Night Kays."

The next day, sober and finally clean, Noah pulled up to Asha's mansion. She was still on top of her game, but she was hiding out of the media and spending time with her kids. Ever since the Lily situation, people have been accusing her of prying attention out of the media by "pretending" like Lily is dead. Since Q was out in the Bahamas booking a party for Asha, Noah decided to stop over there.